After school

Johnnies pov:

I was sat in my room,waiting for someone to text me,even though no one ever does,but then i hear a notification,and you guessed it,it was Jake

Jake:Johnny

You:you mean Johnnie?

Jake:shit,yeah

You:whats up?

Jake:are you not doing anything rn or tomorrow

you:no,y?

Jake:well since we have a presentation thingy,do you wanna come round and we can do a space one?

You:sure ig,do we meet up somewhere?

Jake: meet me at the park

You:okay,i'll meet u there

I got my shoes and jean jacket on then left the house,obviously texting my mom where i was going,when i arrived there Jake was already there,he shouted "hey!" to get my attention,I anxiously walked over to him as he stood up and we started walking to his house,chatting. When we got to his house,his mom opened the door and greeted us,even though she doesn't know who i am,I'm messing with the chains on my pants, "Hi,I'm Laura,whats your name?" Jakes mom said sweetly, "he's called Johnnie" Jake said, "nice to meet you!" "nice to..meet you too.." i anxiously look at Jake "well we're gonna go upstairs,bye mom!" Jake walked upstairs with his mom shouting bye as i followed behind him. When we went in his room,he had a bunk bed,he sat down on his bed,which was the bottom bunk and i sat next to him, "..do you have siblings..?" i asked "yeah,how'd you know?" "you have a bunk bed?" i let out the tinniest bit of laughter "oh,right-" Jake smiled a bit. "anyways,you wait here while i get my laptop" Jake stood up,and he walked out of his room,but as he left someone else entered the room "who are you?" the guy said,i started to sweat a bit, "uhm..I'm..I'm Johnnie..!" "ohh right,I'm Reggie" "..are you Jakes brother..?" "yeah!,anyways,i'll leave you alone" Reggie smiled and i nodded,he exited the room and a few mins later Jake entered the room,he sat next to me and turned on his laptop and we started to work.

sorry this chapter was bad i just didn't know what to write