Coach

Jakes pov:

Johnnie,Tara Carrington and possibly Chase were all meeting at six outside of my house,i had spent all night packing till 2 AM so i just drunk monster,i didn't sleep though. Now i have a stupid headache,anyways i get dressed and sit outside of my house at 5,smoking and texting on the new gc Carrington had made with Chase in it. Chase and Carrington actually were the first ones to my house,they obviously walked here together. We three had quiet a good chat until Tara interrupted "HEY BITCHES!!" I laughed a little as Tara walks the most fashionable way she can "wheres Johnnie?" "he's not here yet" i look up and smile at Tara. A few minutes later hes still not here and we need to walk to school yet and get on the coach at 7:30,it's 6:40. I look around the corner too see Johnnie anxiously walking "hey Johnnie!" I smile and shout but he doesn't say anything. I walk over to him and put my hands on his shoulders,causing him too flinch. "You okay?" "yeah!.." "what happened while walking here?" "just..some kids pushing me..but it's fine now!" "right.." i put my arm around him and bring him too the others "he's heree! now lets get going!" Jake smiles,he keeps his arm around Johnnie and picks up his bag. While walking to school,Carrington and Tara talk a lot and i get involved a bit,chase mostly laughs at Carrington while Johnnie is silent. I feel bad. When we walk pass these group of boys about 3 years older then us,Johnnie tries to hide a bit,looking down, "are those the boys..?" i softly whisper, "mhm.." he says quietly "i wont let them hurt you again..i promise.." this made Johnnie smile a little "thanks Jake.." "yw!.." . When we arrive at school we almost immediately get on the coach,I sit next to Johnnie,not paying attention where the others sit,just all my attention on Johnnie.

Carringtons pov:

I go to sit next to Chase but then..Tara invites Tana Mongeau to sit there?! wtf Tara?! Chase was supposed to sit next to me?! what the hell! now I have to sit next to Tara. She sits at the window seat and i sit down. half way while were going there,Tana and Chase seem to be getting along. Does he like her? Does he want to date her? Is he going to ask her to be his girlfriend? why? what does she have that i don't? Is it because she's a girl? because she has blond hair? The way she dresses? is she funnier then me? less annoying then me? because she- "right carrington?" shit. Tara was speaking to me. i have no idea what she was saying. "yeahh.." i smile and look at Tara "i know right,they'd just make such a good couple!" "hold on..do you mean Chase and Tana??" "mhm!" "oh..right.." "you okay" "yep!" I laugh,covering up all my emotions,i really wished i disagreed now though. While Tara yaps i just stare at Chase. He's very pretty. I wish i was talking to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys would you like it if i went more into Carringtons pov as well because I've got some ideas lol