Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning and rolled out of bed literally i fell on the floor OW. That hurt i was getting up as i heard someone run in my room it was Sookie. She was laughing at the sight of me laying on the floor tangled in blankets. Well are you gonna help me up or not? She looks down at me and says " maybe after I'm done laughing at the sight of you." i raise my are to get up and when i do get off the floor i turn to her and flip her off. She looks at me and gasps " that wasn't very nice now Amy." Well neither is laughing at me while I'm on the floor. 

We sit down at the table for breakfast Sookie had made bacon and eggs with coffee. It was simple but i loved it and i know she didn't mind making it. I looked at her and said " Sookie can I just stay here for the day?" She said " of course, but remember we had a deal were going to Fangtasia."   I looked at her and said : Should i go get a new outfit of with my clothes fit in at this place?" She said " Well with your look I think you will be okay but me on the other hand i have to find something." Sookie said she had to leave for work. 

I start to look in my closet and i find the perfect outfit  to wear it was a tight black and red lace dress that was form fitting that stopped right above the knee with black pumps and my leather jacket i laid it out on my bed for tonight,

Time lapse      

Sookie and I had started to get ready for tonight i was leaving my hair in natural waves i had to finish up my makeup. Sookie came into my room and her mouth dropped open she said " Wow Amy I don't know if i should let you out of the house like that, you look hot girl." I turn to her and say " Aw thanks Sook that's really nice, you look hot too Bill is gonna be all over that." We both laughed and we were walking down stairs Bill was waiting outside the door and he said " You both look so lovely." We were on our way when i saw Bill looking at Sookie I could hear what he was thinking 

Bill thinking :

Well I'm in trouble Sookie looks like a snack that all the vampires are gonna be all over. that kinda scares me

I looked at Bill and said " Bill it's gonna be okay we won't leave your side and i know Sookie won't leave." He looked at me a bit puzzled then he caught on.

We were outside Fangtasia we walked right up to the door there was a beautiful women standing there "Oh Bill you brought friends great" She said in a sarcastic tone. " Well actually your maker invited Amy Sookie's cousin so we had to bring her and also it's great to see you Pam."   Bill said. " Well you can go in then, but you wait" she stopped me " ID?" I handed her my ID then she let me go in.  I walked in and saw everybody grinding up on each other i walked over to the bar and ordered a whiskey with coke. I saw Eric sitting in a throne on a stage. Well he must think highly of himself if he is sitting up their i thought. His eyes locked with mine, Pam walked up to us and said " Eric has called on the 3 of you." We walked up to the stage "Oh wonderful you came." he said. " Yes we came now we can leave." Sookie said. I looked at her and said " You said we could stay for a little bit." Bill piped up and said " Yes we better get going it's getting late." I looked at him and said " The hell if I'm gonna leave i just got here, you 2 can leave but i want to stay and dance." They both looked at me and they were about to open their mouths but then they didn't. Sookie said " I will see you in the morning Amy." I looked at her and said " Yes mother" 

Eric looked at me and said " Well you smell lovely would you like it if i tasted you?" I looked him straight in the eye and said " You will never get to taste me I only did that to get Sookie out of my hair, I love that girl to death but she can mother me sometimes so no you can't have my blood."  I went to walk off the stage and Eric grabbed me and pulled me down onto him. I looked into those beautiful blue eyes i knew that was a bad decision after i did it.  He said " I always get what i want." he removed me from his lap and walked me to his office it was plain unlike the club.