Janoskian life *COMPLETED* :)

Authers note

well this is janoskian life where sarah has joined the janoskians and joins in there lives and in videos. James ends up going out with sarah and the brooks brothers are sarahs best firends (james is also her bestfriend) to them and Daniel is Sarah cousin, sarah is me is me Jamie Leigh ...... well hope you like it :)

Beau,Luke,Jai,James,Daniel and I were all setting up for the lemon challenge, and getting everything ready.I was putting the camera on the tripod and putting the camera on.

"This is our lemon challenge hope you like it guys"I said walking into the middle of the boys.Everyone smiled at the camera and cut up the lemons.

James went first "this is a dedication to all of our fans and we will all like to welcome sarah to our video's." James pushed the lemon in his mouth and James eyes squinted and he started spluttering.

"WOW!!" cried James.

James couldn't stop spulttering so Luke went to go fetch a glass of water. When Luke came back the boys all sugessted Sarah went next.

"Why me guys" I said with a sad face.

I put the lemon in her mouth squinted and started to fidget about, I keep the lemon in my mouth for the full time, when the time was up I pulled the lemon out and screamed and a tear came down her face, they all laughed and gave me a group hug.

"Oh my days that was strong stuff" I said tears still coming down her face.

"Janoskiantors see the lemon challenge is tough so I might be sick just a quick warning" said Beau smileing at the camera and everyone else laughed behind.

"Luke your turn"shouted Jai

Luke hesitated amd went all nervous.

"Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke" everyone cheered

Luke got the confidence and shoved the lemon in his mouth and just stood there sucking on the lemon.

"How the hell can you do that Luke" gasped Jai

Luke shrugged and waited for the time to finish.

"I don't know I just think I like lemons."

Everyone was shocked they couldn't believe what they just saw.

"No way can you stand there and not do what Sarah and James just went through"bellowed Daniel.

"I really don't know I must not have a reaction to lemons"said Luke.

Everyone was still shocked until I said "guys we are still fliming you know."

"oooooh okay moving on"said Beau.

"My turn"screamed Daniel.

Daniel had no hesitation at all and just throw the lemon in his mouth.

"OOOOOOH MY DAYS."

Daniel sarted to squint and started to jump about Daniel spat the lemon out and said "jesus im never doing that again think I got over confident then."

Everyone laughed and everyone bellowed Jai's name.

"Okay I guess it's my turn then."

Jai placed the lemon in his mouth and just stood there just like Luke did and stood for the whole time.

"Guess you have the same reaction to Luke then"I said.

"Yeah I think I do too"said Jai.

Everyone laughed with Jai's response.

"Oh it's my turn now isn't it" sighed Beau.

"It sure is" replied James

Beau put the lemon in his mouth and started to squinted and spultter, everyone laughed and sarah patted Beau on the back because he was spulttering so bad.

"Beau are you okay" I asked

"Nope I think im going to be sick."

"So this is the moment you have all been waiting for all you janoskianators" I said with a massive grin.

"Sarah you should move back im going to spew."

I just stood there rubbing his back but all the others boys moved back, James turned his back and Jai, Luke and Daniel just laughed.

"ERRR" Jai, Luke and Daniel screamed.

"OH MY DAYS IT STINKS" I screamed and moved back.

"I did warn you" laughed Beau "thats better."

Everyone laughed again and James turned around they all smiled at the camera again.

"Well that's the end of the lemon challenge hope you like it guys leave your comments and likes below" I said and she walked up to the camera and turned it off.