Chapter 10 :)

When we got to the hospital, the bucket was half full.

"Sarah"said Beau holding me upright as I was slipping down because my blance had complety gone.

Beau and James were holding me, Jai and Luke in front and Daniel behind just in case anything went wrong.

"Almost there Sarah"Jai shouted to let me know

"Alri-"I said trailing off and slipping to the ground.

"Come on Sarah stay with us"said Daniel from behind pulling me up.

"How long"I moaned still holding tightly to Beau, and James.

"Just through that door 200 meters away"excliamed Luke.

I groaned and suddenly my foot colapsed on me, I fell to to the floor and just sat for a mintue until starting to cry.

"W-why am I-I feeling like t-this"I cried.

"Shh it's alright we'll get you better promise" Luke said pulling one of adorable sad faces again.

This made me smile a little, everyone came in for a group hug and they all helped me up I was a little stonger but still wobbley and my crutches were lefted in the car seen as I had no blance with them, when we walked in we took a seat and waited.

*15 mintues later.

"Sarah Thompson" shouted the nurse.

Beau and James pulled me up soflty and we followed the nurse to the room.

"Just take a seat while I go and get Dr Heatherson" said the nurse while walking out and closeing the door.

"Are you okay Sarah"asked Daniel.

"Nope"I said grabbing for a clean fresh bucket.

Daniel stood up and pasted me the bucket and started to rub my back.

"My days"I said when I had finshed spewing.

I placed the bucket on the floor and asked James if he could take me to the bed to lie down, James took me over and I wisperd to him.

"Stay with me James"

"I am right here Sarah, right here" he wisperd back.

After 5 mintues I found my eye lids getting very heavy, they started to close and I heard the door close and I felt myself being lifted off the bed.

[A/N sorry for the short and crappy chapter I was planning them out at like 11 at night because I was bored, I have edited some bits to make it better don't forget to vote, like and comment :) Love you]