𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

男を貪り食う者
devourer of men, the lamia.

-lamia, known as a female or hermaphroditic demon found in greek mythology that devoured children and seduced men.

殺人と美しさ
murder and beauty.

-two qualities that are deadly together.

逃亡冒険者
runaway adventurer.

-[name] [lastname]. an elf from olden times, lost and afraid. with the body of a monster, and the beauty of a lady.

恐怖と飢え
fear and hunger.

-fear drove her to madness, and hunger fueled her desire to slaughter.

this is all for survival. isn't that right, [name]?

don't you remember who you are?

wake up, [name]. they're here.

don't worry, the pain will go away soon.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the third floor of the dungeon, after you go through the graveyard in the tallest tower's forests, you'll arrive in the golden castle.

once opulent, the interior is now covered in dust and mold, a shadow of its former glory.

deep within, footsteps echo through the halls, they could belong to another adventurer, or to a former resident, now dead.

"hmm, i hear a skeleton."

laios cups his ear as he listens to the noises around the dungeon, and the party hid behind a wall to avoid it.

"i hear a human."

laios says once again once they were out of the skeleton's perimeter, listening to another set of footsteps nearby.

and on cue, another group of adventurers passed by them, offering a friendly wave to the group as they walked away.

making sure the coast is clear, the group once again started walking the halls once again, laios still listening closely to their surroundings.

"that's a ghoul."

he says, hearing the sound of a ghoul somewhere nearby.

"you're weirdly accurate about all this!"

marcille accused the young man, stranged out by how easy it is for laios to figure out what's around them with just the noises they make.

"the footsteps of people, skeletons and zombies all sounds completely different from each other."

laios then cups his ear once again, listening closely before nodding to himself.

"we go left. there's golems down the other corridor."

before they could continue on their way however, senshi stops them.