☁️ 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 ☁️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
daydream hour: [name] [lastname], the beautiful serpent
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ft. laios touden, marcille donato, chilchuck tims
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
disclaimer: the sketch is not canon! it is my own personal depiction of [name]. you can imagine her to look any way you want, so please don't think she has to look like this in the story if you have your own version of [name]! but if you also want to view her this way, you're free to do so! i love giving readers freedom to imagine their own y/n :)

—p.s, there are a few specific things i will state which are her human(elf) height, her lamia form's height, and the appearance of her scales! the rest, you can freely imagine yourself!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

profile:

[name] [lastname] •

age: ??? •

race: elf

birthplace: central north continent

family: mother

human height: 160 cm/5'3 ft •

lamia height: 20 ft/ 609 cm

likes: crystals

dislikes: lambs, any type of worm. (sorry my worm lovers)

 (sorry my worm lovers)

fun facts: 🐍

—while pointy ears are considered attractive in elf culture, [name] doesn't like her ears. she often wears hats that cover them because of the hostility she faces from strangers.

—her mouth can open wide and when i say wide, she can swallow a big boulder.

—she used a dagger to cut her hair. she got scolded by marcille for it.

—her scales are a pinkish, pearl color.

—her eyes are dull, which fits well with her permanent deadpan. chilchuck describes it as the "tired father expression" which was hypocritical since he has the same natural expression. in serpent form, her eyes stays the same. the only difference is, it glows in the dark, a tactic she uses to intimidate her prey/enemy.

—the author has bad hand writing, sorry if you can't read the ancient language in the sketch 😞