Chapter 28

Zhiqi greeted the maids he met on the road calmly, and led Qiao Yingze to a secluded room where no laughter could be heard. latched...

After Qiao Yingze entered the room, he found the bed and lay down, not paying attention to Zhiqi's small movements behind him.

Qiao Yingze was lazily unwilling to move after drinking too much, but he didn't talk much and didn't make trouble, but he didn't like to sleep either, so he was willing to think about things alone, so he said that he would trouble Gong Zhuoliang at night.

Lying on the bed for a while, Qiao Yingze felt a few candles being lit, but he didn't hear the sound of Zhiqi leaving the door. What's going on, but I saw a snow-white body wearing only red pockets coming over...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Gong Zhuoliang smiled and hugged Mrs. Qiao's arm, but his eyes were still glued to Qiao Yingze's back. Seeing him go out of the door and turned to the left, Gong Zhuoliang turned to Ruo Lan who was standing behind his chair. He Wenshu winked, and Wenshu, who was familiar with the old lady's yard, quietly followed.

"Where did my sister-in-law know so many interesting things? It compares me to someone who spends all day in teahouses and restaurants."

Qiao Yingxuan couldn't help but take a few more glances at his beautiful little sister-in-law, only to think that his brother was really lucky to have such a talented daughter-in-law.

Thinking about the pink and delicate Zhuo Liang's younger brother, Qiao Yingxuan didn't know whether he was happy or a pity for a while. He was happy to know such a lovely young man, but also regretted why he was not his sister-in-law's sister, so that he could be asked to be his daughter-in-law. , but thinking again that his mother would never agree, so the hot-blooded teenager who has never been aware of the taste is troubled...

"Some of them were told nonsense by the maid-servant of my mother's family, and some were written down from miscellaneous books, which made my uncle laugh."

Gong Zhuoliang pretended to be shy to deal with Qiao Yingxuan in the past, and then turned to tell another joke, which attracted everyone's attention, and no one went into the depths of how he knew so many things at such a young age.

Wen Shu went out of the old lady's courtyard, so she was familiar with every building here, and she also knew Zhi Qi's thoughts towards the eldest young master, so after following them out, she paid more attention and watched from afar. Zhiqi led Qiao Yingze to a remote wing, Wen Shu felt something was wrong, went to the door and pushed gently, and found that the latch had fallen, and his expression changed immediately.

This place is not without servants passing by. Wen Shu knows that she must not make a fuss to attract others' attention, otherwise, once the trouble starts, she will completely lose the face of the old lady and the eldest young master.

Whether it's grandma's maid seduces the young master or the young master hits grandma's maid's idea, this is a big scandal. Wen Shu believes that the young master is not such a person, but if Zhiqi bites hard, he will be forced...

Wen Shu stabilized her mind and tried her best to walk back with a calm expression on her face, but the quicker pace betrayed her inner anxiety. Once back in the big room, Wen Shu tried her best to squeeze out a relaxed smile, and got close to her. The old lady and Gong Zhuoliang were blessed in front of them.

"Old lady, young lady, the eldest young master seems to be a little drunk and uncomfortable. Although he endured and didn't tell us, but the slave heard him whispering the young lady's name, why don't you ask the young lady to take a look first?"

Wen Shu smiled with a playful look, and gave Gong Zhuoliang a secret wink.

"Good grandmother, my daughter-in-law can't rest assured. I can't tell this joke. You can let my daughter-in-law go to see her husband."