Chapter 31

Some of them drifted back to his yard in a daze. Qiao Yingxuan lay on the couch and didn't want to move, but he couldn't help but think of his brother and sister-in-law kissing in the pavilion, so that he gradually swelled up. Some kind of heat.

"Young master is tired? Is dinner still served at Madam's?"

A slightly plump-eyed maidservant came over and changed the tea on the table. Seeing Qiao Yingxuan lying on the couch, she pursed her lips and smiled and walked over to him, reaching out to beat his legs for him.

"Jingshu, I have an appointment with a friend to eat out at night. You go and tell my mother, if you come back late, please don't go there."

Qiao Yingxuan rolled over and sat up, jumped down, and ran out without even changing his clothes, thinking that he must be too idle to think wildly.

"Master, run slowly!"

Jing Shu hurriedly got up and chased after two steps. Seeing that Qiao Yingxuan had run away, she couldn't help shaking her head in a funny way. She walked back to the house to clean up the things that Qiao Yingxuan had messed up. She thought that the second young master was already seventeen years old. But still so childish.

Thinking of Qiao Yingxuan's handsome appearance and easy-going temperament, Jing Shu couldn't help smiling shyly with a blushing face. She only felt that if she was fortunate enough to follow the second master all the time, she would have no regrets in this life...

Jingshu went to Mrs. Qiao's place to report to Mrs. Qiao according to Qiao Yingxuan's instructions, but when she left, she was stopped by Rouge, who had a flaw with her.

Because when she chose a maid for Qiao Yingxuan, Zhishu was compared by herself, Jingshu was afraid that she would do bad things in front of the old lady, so she did everything possible to let her, but in the past few years she has always seen herself. It's not a good face, and suddenly being so intimate today, there will be nothing good.

"Sister Jingshu, congratulations."

Yan Shu held Jing Shu's hand and pulled her to the corridor. She turned her eyes from side to side and saw that no one was paying attention to them. Then she said congratulations in a hypocritical manner, but there was an irresistible sarcasm in her eyes, and she thought that this fat girl is really Stupid enough.

Jing Shuben is the eldest of the group of maids who are writing and writing. She is seventeen this year. Now she has been with the second young master for three years, but she is still only a big maid. I think it is also because the second young master does not look down on her being so cunning. When I changed my past, it would definitely not be like this.

"This... I don't know what happened to Sister Yanshu?"

Looking at Rouge with a puzzled look on her face, Jingshu is secretly vigilant in her heart. Because of her appearance, she feels very honest, and she knows that she is not as good as most of the other book generations. She has no other friends except Han Shu in the eldest master's courtyard, so she just pretends to be stupid all the time. Do your duty, otherwise Madam wouldn't have chosen her to serve the second master, just because she was afraid that other maids would ruin the second master.

"Oh, by the way, sister Jingshu doesn't know yet. Madam has already chosen a pro for the second master, but a serious official lady, just wait for the old lady to nod... But don't tell the second master about this. , Madam is waiting to surprise him. When the new daughter-in-law enters the door, Sister Jingshu, the maidservant who has served the second master for many years, Madam will definitely find a good family for you.

Watching Jing Shu leave in a state of despair, Yan Shu had seen enough of the jokes, covered the corners of his mouth with a handkerchief, and turned into the room.