Extra story 4

"Li'er, daddy is fine, grandmother, if you are angry, just hit your grandson. Don't hurt yourself, Shao... That person is not what you think, he is really easy to get along with."

Qiao Yingxuan hugged the youngest son and patted his head soothingly, staring at the old lady with a worried look on his face, really afraid that the old man would get angry, and that she would be determined to stop him.

"It's fine if you don't want to marry the Yang family anymore. It's serious to take care of your grandson-in-law now. As for the rest... I'll talk about it later."

Familiar with the stubbornness of her two grandsons, the old lady knew that he would not listen to what she said now, and was afraid that Qiao Yingxuan would really say something irreparable, so she waved her hand with a headache to signal him to stop talking, and she leaned forward. Leaning on the mat, he slowly calmed the anger in his heart.

"Yes…"

Seeing that the old lady didn't want to listen anymore, Qiao Yingxuan didn't dare to continue to add fuel to the fire, so she obeyed obediently, and then filially hammered the old lady's leg.

"Ancestor, don't be angry."

Qiao Minli also stopped crying in his father's arms, then snuggled into the old lady's arms and sat down, and then went to caress her chest in a decent manner, causing the old lady to cry out and hug him again. in the arms.

When their grandparents and grandchildren were talking in the room, Qiao Minyan led his younger brother and sister and his uncle, and they also gathered in the side hall to talk. Because of the difference in age, the ten-year-old Qiao Yingran sat at the main seat in the small hall. On his left are Qiao Minyan, Gong Jinxian, Zhang Lu, and on his right are Qiao Yiyue, Qiao Minren, and Qiao Minyi.

The children, who would have been very lively when they gathered together, were in a bad mood at this time because of Yang Yingmo's illness, especially Qiao Yiyue and Qiao Minren, who were already sensible. On the chair, even Qiao Minyi, who was usually lively and active, sat there obediently playing with his fingers. Although he was only six years old, he didn't quite understand what life, old age, sickness and death was, but he knew that his mother was not feeling well. , my ancestors, my father, my elder brothers and sisters are not happy, I should be a little better myself.

Qiao Yingran has always been a dull and honest character. He feels that he is ordinary in all aspects and has nothing to do with it. Because of his seniority, he cannot play with his nephews and nieces at will, so he is usually in front of his third brother Qiao Yingzi. Being able to be like a child, after sitting with Qiao Minyan and the others for a while, they felt that each other was quite depressed, so they used Yuko to run to find his third brother who was studying.

Qiao Yingzi is now a scholar, but he failed the exam in August, which made the 16-year-old third child suffer a bit. I have been studying hard for a while, and I often forget the time when I start studying. I have to remind my brother to remember what day it is today.

"Yiyue, Min Ren, this is a congratulatory gift from the eldest brother to you. Of course, I will not forget Xiaoyi. This is for you."

After Qiao Yingran was gone, Qiao Minyan looked at several younger siblings present, took out two delicate purses containing small ingots from his arms, got up and walked to the opposite side and gave them to Qiao Yiyue and Qiao Minren in turn, and then He took the little puppet that could be put on his hand from the maid again, touched Qiao Minyi's head, and let him play with it by himself.

This year's ten-year-old Qiao Minyan, because he is growing fast and likes to learn martial arts, now he has left the tender baby appearance of his childhood and has become a handsome and bright young man. Originally, he wanted to become a little dad. That kind of 'yuppie' hero, but he can't get up because of his helpless temperament, so he can only follow the teaching of the two fathers and follow the line of Confucianism, both civil and military, so don't think that he is still young now, that sentence A line is really cool.