Chapter 8

"This? Oh..."

Gong Zhuoliang looked at the handkerchief again, and then suddenly came over. It was embarrassing for a while. He wanted to throw it away casually, but once he knew its original use, it was difficult to deal with it now.

"Why... are you so messed up!"

Qiao Yingze grabbed the handkerchief and stuffed it under the quilt in embarrassment, then retreated into the quilt, sulking with his back to Gong Zhuoliang.

"Yingze, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it... Xianggong? Xianggong, don't be mad at me..."

Afraid that the little beautiful man would get angry again, Gong Zhuoliang, who was ashamed, used his appearance to act like a spoiled child, and leaned on Qiao Yingze and hugged him. It is classified as synonymous with 'wife'.

"You go down... don't make trouble... it's so late, go to sleep."

Qiao Yingze struggled for a long time and couldn't get rid of Gong Zhuoliang, who was clinging to his body. In the end, he was amused by his coquettish and rogue appearance, and finally he couldn't get angry.

"You're not angry anymore? Go to sleep then."

Gong Zhuoliang also put it away when he saw it, and helped Qiao Yingze to take off the red nightgown outside his underwear and put it on. Then he also put his nightgown next to him, went into the bed with his underwear on, and laid down next to Qiao Yingze after putting down the bed curtain. down.

After tossing for a day, Gong Zhuoliang was also exhausted both physically and mentally. In addition, he was in the body of a child again. Once he relaxed, he was immediately sleepy, and his eyelids quickly glued together.

"Well... since you're not Gong Zhuoyan, what's your name?"

After a while of silence, Qiao Yingze asked in a low voice with his back to Gong Zhuoliang.

"Gong Zhuoliang, kind-hearted Liang."

Gong Zhuoliang closed his eyes and responded, then turned over to face Qiao Yingze and changed to a comfortable position.

"You don't like me calling you lady... Then shall I call you Zhuo Zhuo?"

After another moment of silence, Qiao Yingze gently turned over to face Gong Zhuoliang, and asked another question with his eyes down.

Yan is not his name, and Liang can't be called either, so it's better to use Zhuo.

"Uh-huh…"

Gong Zhuoliang was about to fall asleep in a daze. Hearing Qiao Yingze's words, he forced his eyes to narrow his eyes to look at him.

"…"

Because of Gong Zhuoliang's closeness, Qiao Yingze didn't even dare to move. After holding on for a while, he felt that Gong Zhuoliang was really asleep, and then he gradually relaxed his body.

Staring at the man's delicate little face for a while, Qiao Yingze blushed and secretly kissed Gong Zhuoliang's mouth before slowly falling asleep...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX the next morning, Qiao Yingze was woken up by a knock on the door. As soon as he woke up, he felt heavy and panicked. Looking down, Gong Zhuoliang was lying on his body and sleeping sweetly, one hand still from his own. Stretching in the clothes and touching the chest...

"Zhuzhuo, wake up, it's time."

Taking the dishonest little hand out of his clothes, Qiao Yingze patted Gong Zhuoliang lightly on the shoulder and let out a chuckle when his eyes fell on the sleeping red mark on half of his face.