Chapter 55

"Eldest young master calm down! Eldest young master..."

When did Mr. Gong ever see such a battle, all of them were recruited at once, from their daughter's elopement to escape from marriage, to Mrs. Gong's murderous plan to marry, and then Gong Zhuoliang's severing relationship, until the recent palace Madam knew the truth and wanted to use his birthday to blackmail Gong Zhuoliang's husband again...

What Master Gong said was messy, but Gong Zhuoxiang combined his own investigation results, but it was not difficult to deduce the truth, so from common sense, Gong Zhuoliang confessed the truth to Qiao Yingze on the wedding night, And this young man couldn't help protecting Gong Zhuoliang, and helped him break away from the Gong family, and even gave up the family's inheritance rights for him, and the family was separated.

Of course, combined with the actual situation of Qiao Yingze in Qiao's family, it can be said that Qiao Yingze did these things for himself... But after all, this is not his only choice, so in any case, Qiao Yingze can achieve this step for Gong Zhuoliang, Gong Zhuo Xiang has great admiration for his character and mind.

It is no wonder that Gong Zhuoxiang would attribute all these things to Qiao Yingze. After all, he was familiar with Gong Zhuoliang when he was a child, and would never think that these plans were devised by Gong Zhuoliang, who was twelve years old at the time. The current Gong Zhuoliang is also smart and strong in front of him, but his childishness is not lost, so Gong Zhuoxiang is really wrong this time.

"Hmph, such a poisonous woman should have been expelled a long time ago. How could she have harmed the descendants of the palace family like this! She even dared to poison the ruler of the dynasty, because she wanted your family to be buried with her!"

After listening to Master Gong's cry, Gong Zhuoxiang frowned at his embarrassed appearance, called the guards to come in and take him to wash up first, and then asked the shopkeeper to bring in a table of food and put it in the hall, and at this time , The staff who hid behind the screen to record came out, and handed the record of the words of the master Gong and the organized confession to Gong Zhuoxiang.

"Uncle Tang, Xiao Tuo knows that he shouldn't be involved in the affairs of the elders, but since we are relatives of the same clan, Xiao Tuo can't bear to see Uncle Tang fall into this place. If Uncle Tang trusts Xiao Tuo, then he will hand over Can Xiao Tu handle it?"

When Master Gong cleaned up and walked out, Gong Zhuoxiang changed his tone of voice and asked him to sit with him, but Master Gong had already been fooled by him, how dare he act as an elder in front of him. , I just sat down half the chair in fear.

"It's all up to the eldest young master. The villain has nothing to ask for now. I only hope that my good son can recognize his ancestors and return to the clan, and live a peaceful life."

A little trembling, he took Gong Zhuoxiang's toast and drank it. Although Mr. Guan was not smart, he knew that when he said these words today, the family's life was already in Gong Zhuoxiang's hands. Gong Zhuoxiang can see the relationship between relatives and Gong Zhuoliang and help them get through this disaster.

"Uncle's love for his son, Xiao Tuo will definitely find a way to fulfill it, and even if it is for the future of Liang Er, Xiao Tuo will definitely keep his family safe."

Gong Zhuoxiang despised his weak and useless father's love in his heart, but his face was still lightly comforted, and then pushed the confession written by his staff to him, while the guard behind him was holding a pen and ink and red ink pad. tray.

"...Thank you, young master."

When Mr. Gong took the confession, he saw that the mask was to identify his wife as the mastermind, but he and his eldest son Zhuo Yu were relieved of their guilt. It's just that the death penalty can be avoided, but the crime cannot be escaped...