Chapter 53

"I'm back."

Gong Zhuoxiang closed the magazine and put it on the couch, then sat up and looked at Gong Zhuoliang with a gentle and kind smile.

"Cousin."

Gong Zhuoliang stopped in the middle of the room, nodding his face obediently, but in fact he couldn't help slandering secretly, thinking that this is my home and not yours, so don't treat yourself like an outsider, okay?

"Master, the hot water is ready, but do you want to take a bath first?"

Ruo Lan, who came in with Gong Zhuoliang, saw that the two of them were silent for a while, bit his lower lip and stood up to ease the atmosphere for the two of them, bowed his head and asked for instructions, "Well, you've been tired all day too. , go take a bath first."

Upon receiving Gong Zhuoliang's questioning gaze, Gong Zhuoxiang nodded. After the boy turned to the bathroom without looking back, he sat cross-legged and narrowed his eyes slightly, thinking that he would not see him for three years. It's really changed a lot. The young man who always followed behind him reluctantly at the beginning seems to be afraid of him now... Or should I say, what is he worried about?

"Master, Lord Gong will not allow you to make beds outside."

Ruolan served Gong Zhuoliang in the bath and whispered in his ear, because the bathroom was a small room separated by sheets, so he was not afraid that Gong Zhuoxiang could hear it.

"Um…"

Gong Zhuoliang closed his eyes and leaned on the tub, thinking about how to deal with the situation in front of him.

In fact, as far as the current Gong Zhuoliang is concerned, as long as the person lying next to him is not Qiao Yingze, it is no different from setting up dead objects, but he has to take Qiao Yingze's position into consideration and compare his heart to heart, and some bottom lines cannot be exceeded.

"Otherwise, let the slaves work at night outside, you can't just lose your innocence..."

Holding Gong Zhuoliang's shoulder with moderate strength, Ruo Lan suggested softly in his ear, although he believed that the lord was a real gentleman, his own young master had a husband after all, and no matter how gentle the uncle was, he would not be able to bear it. Got such a thing?

"Sister Ruolan... I'm a man too."

Gong Zhuoliang was embarrassed by Ruo Lan's words, but after thinking about it, he really couldn't organize the language of rebuttal. He only remembered that men and women in ancient times had to be on guard, but he forgot that in this era when male style prevailed , it is not 'innocent' to sleep alone on the same bed, especially according to the class gap between him and Gong Zhuoxiang - the son of a humble merchant and a noble court official, even Gong Zhuoliang is now half a scholar, But it's hard to be seen as a 'brotherly love' or a friend of like-minded gentlemen.

"Master, for a serious family like us, people can't make mistakes in dealing with others on weekdays, so this kind of thing is the most likely to be talked about, after all, it's better to be cautious..."

Ruo Lan knew about Gong Zhuoliang's husband's plan, so he paid more attention to Gong Zhuoliang's current reputation. Bocheng is so big. If it is rumored that the young master is having an affair with another man, then he wants to fill in the house in the future. Entering the uncle's house, I'm afraid it won't be so easy, people say it is scary.

"Sister Ruolan, I understand, but we don't have to obey him like this. This is my home. I gave him the master bedroom out of courtesy and respect for him. What position does he have to decide for me? I said. If you want to sleep outside, sleep outside."