Chapter 14

"Should be, there's no shortage, right? Let's go to bed early, you'll be tired tomorrow."

Seeing Gong Zhuoliang turning back, Qiao Yingze quickly turned his face to avoid his sight, then got out of bed and turned off the candles. After returning, he lay down on the outside and curled up with his back to Gong Zhuoliang.

"Oh…"

Gong Zhuoliang responded lightly and lay down slowly behind him, his arms three finger widths away from his back, pretending not to notice his tenseness or abnormality.

Although Gong Zhuoliang is not a serious actor, but because of his status as an idol writer, he is considered a person in half the circle. He is handsome and dares to play. He has a lot of experience in that area. He has also been chased by men. , but no one could interest him. And now, although he has agreed to be a 'daughter-in-law' for Qiao Yingze temporarily, and has also done a lot of psychological construction to be the first person, Gong Zhuoliang is after all the first time to have a serious relationship with the same sex, and everything is still in the trial operation stage. He took the initiative to help Qiao Yingze hit the handkerchief, but he really couldn't reach out.

"Master?"

Hearing Qiao Yingze's breathing a little heavier than usual, Gong Zhuoliang waited for a while and didn't see any movement from him, so he turned his head to look at his still tense body, thinking he was embarrassed to do it himself?

"I forgot, is it okay to hug me like this?"

Qiao Yingze's breath was suffocated, thinking that his posture was inconvenient for Gong Zhuoliang to carry him, so he turned over and hugged him softly, but his lower body was lying on his side, because he had not softened. I don't want Gong Zhuoliang to find out the abnormality.

Due to physical reasons, Qiao Yingze has been instructed by the doctor since he was a child not to have **** early, so he has never been released in the room. In addition, he has been suffering from serious and minor illnesses. Naturally, there are few reactions in this regard. Yes, so he has never even solved it with his own hands. He is a real chick.

It was the first time for Qiao Yingze to experience such a strong sense of need just now, but Gong Zhuoliang was beside him.

"Okay, good night."

Gong Zhuoliang understood after thinking about it for a while. Qiao Yingze thought he didn't find out that he was "inexperienced", so Gong Zhuoliang perfunctory and perfunctory, but when he thought that Qiao Yingze was suffering, the corners of Gong Zhuoliang's mouth couldn't bear it. Live evoked a shallow arc...

"Good night."

Qiao Yingze calmed down his breathing as much as possible, until the urge and heat that he had never had before dissipated, he turned over and took a few breaths, but felt that Gong Zhuoliang, who was already asleep in his arms, grunted in dissatisfaction. With a sound, he clung to him tightly, Qiao Yingze couldn't help but shook his head with a wry smile, and he quickly fell asleep in a daze.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX the next morning, another good night's sleep Qiao Yingze showed a slight smile on his face. He felt Gong Zhuoliang's arm was pressing on his chest, thinking he was still asleep, so he raised his hand and stroked it as if to wake him, but Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened his eyes, he met Gong Zhuoliang's energetic smiling face, which surprised Qiao Yingze.

"Why did you wake up so early today and miss your parents' home?"

Looking at Gong Zhuoliang's fleshy earlobe, Qiao Yingze couldn't help pinching it, then slowly sat up.

Qiao Yingze remembered that Gong Zhuoliang was very disgusted with the Gong family, and there was no family affection in his words. Why did he seem very happy when he returned home today?