MAHABRATA STORY

Maxwin77: in the Mahabharata story we know that the Pandavas lost their kingdom and were thrown into the forest for 13 years because they lost in a gambling game with the Kauravas. Cockfighting is a traditional form of gambling game and is much sought after by Indonesian citizens.

Maxwin77 : But who would have thought? That gambling has bad effects? Examples include widespread theft, robbery, murder, in order to gain profits for gambling again. Gambling games really make an impression and they still really want to play them. This anxiety among gamblers is the starting point for bookies to facilitate their desire to gamble without having to meet face to face. Supported by very rapid technological developments, it is impossible not to make the wishes of these gamblers come true.

Maxwin77: In 2012 an online gambling website appeared called Maxwin77, an online gambling website is a site that accepts online gambling games, without having to fear criminal law, because online gambling is very mobile, you can gamble wherever you are, just do it. Deposit and play

Maxwin77 : what is DEPOSIT? A deposit is exchanging money for chips or electronic money to be able to play gambling games. Before playing, you are required to make a deposit to be able to play. In 2024, more and more gambling players will arrive and register.

That's where the Indonesian people should be aware, that if you register to become a member it is the first step to your destruction, because if you have been influenced by the GAMBLING game, any wealth can be lost because of this gambling game.