40~Promising a night of love

Another update!!

Make sure you leave your precious vote and comments on this chapter wholeheartedly ❤️

It won't cost you anything Ofcourse.
Target: 450 votes

Abhimaan pov~

"No, don't say no, have something so you can pleasure your queen whole night."

She said tracing my lower lip under her thumb leaning her head back to look into my eyes and my jaw clenched. My hand on her waist raked up to her breast and I palmed her bossom.

"I do not need to eat something to make love to you all night, your alcohol eyes are enough to keep my energy on its high for whole night."

I said pressing her bossom and her lips parted to inhale shaky breath. She shook her head and place her palm on my hand resting on her chest.

"No, not to make love but to fuck me whole night."

Her voice came out low and hand pressed on mine to squeeze her round bossom. I smirked.

"Are you sure you can take me, love?"

I asked mocking and she move my hand across her breast giving me the hint of her wild heartbeats unknowingly.

My thumb traced her hard nipple through the fabric and she cup my cheek with her other hand.

"Are you sure any other woman than me is capable enough to take you?"

She retorted back while a smudged smile lingering on her lips and I gritted my teeth.

She do not know but right now after seeing her in this red attire when she is glowing not less than any moon, I just want to grab her nape, smash my lips against her and kiss her until she can not breath, eat her out until her legs are shaking, thrust into her until she can not take anymore and spill myself so deep inside her that she feel me for days feeling hollow.

But I will not.

The things will go the way she wants. And just as she said I will pleasure her whole night, tonight I will make love to her but another day I am not sure if it will be love or fucking love.

Her fingers curled around my wrist and she move towards couch. We sat beside each other and fruits were kept on the table already.

The large plate filled with slices of mango, papaya, apple, grapes and kiwi fruit. She took the jug and pour the hot milk in two glasses upto half.

My eyes were stuck on her mahavar inked hands making the bangles tingeled with each move. Her fingertips were painted in bright red color and there was a circle in the middle of her palm on both sides- front and back.

I do not know but her red hands are turning me on to no limits. I want to see her hands wrapped around me so badly. When she will lock them around me; the thought alone was making my blood gush down go my manhood making it errect.

Fuck!

"Here, do you want something else."

Her honey voice bought me out from my dirty thoughts and i look away for a moment and turn my gaze back to her. She push the plate to my side looking at me with her kohl filled eyes with questionable gaze and I shook my head.

Her each thing is working like fire on me right now. She nodded and turn back to look at table.

I noticed she has transferred some of the fruits from the large plate to the small ones. Each one of them was likely to me but I still do not want to eat any of them, but only her.