30~Abhimaan makes meera beg

Here is another update.

You guys didn't complete the target still I am uploading. Because i don't want you all to wait. I really don't know what it takes to vote. It is just a token of appreciation to your author if you are reading something and liking it. I know you guys must be like votes k liye marti rhti h---- but it will only help this story to get reach.

I really want this to reach to more and more readers. And without votes the veiws doesn't matter. There is no fun of 120k veiws if the audience doesn't vote. It's free...watty will not pay me for votes....I can't convert your votes to money....what I am even asking?? Just to hit the star button.😔

I know everyone just reads but only few vote...and I am really thankful to them. You guys don't even comment. Trust me i love reading your veiws your opinion, the funny comments. There are few readers who always comment and damn they are funny af and emotional as hell too.

Bs thodi si khushi mil Jaati h aur book ko ek uplift. Please do me a favor. If you did not vote on previous chapters, plz go back and vote on them too.🥺

Aur ache ache comment bi krna
*puppy eyes*

Ok continue reading👇🏻

Meera pov~

I said almost inaudible and he raised his head.

"Say it again......looking into my eyes."

He said looking at me and I blinked my eyes. Suddenly the saliva in my mouth was not enough to my drying mucosa. I lowered my lashes and open my mouth to say again. Bit he cut me off.

"I said looking into my eyes."

And I again raised my eyelids to look at him I sucked my lower lip with raced heartbeats fighting with my own words and inhaled deeply I said.

"Yo-Your....f-fin......fingers."

And the next moment he bring his hand out from our lower region and took his twin fingers inside his mouth and to suck on them looking at me.

How can someone look so hot while sucking his own fingers. The slurping sound of his saliva on his fingers was clearly audible along with my heavy breathes.

I kept maintained the eye contact and after coating his fingers enough with his salive he took them out and move his hand back to my core.

He balanced himself on me and parted my thighs completely with his other hand. My heartbeats raised insanely as his now wet and cold fingers dripping with his saliva traced my entrance.

"Now don't close your eyes. The moment you will close them, I will stop right there."

He said in his rich and deep voice while rubbing them on my entrance and encirled his other arm under my shoulders caging me under him completely. I gulp slightly and nodded my head a little with furrowed brows waiting for the invasion.

"Aaaaaaannnnnnnhhhhhhh"

I moaned loudly when he plunged both his fingers in one go inside me and didn't even wait and start moving.

I held his shoulders and pull his body close to mine and dig my nails in his skin as the sharp pain hit through my body. He snuggle to my neck and gave a harsh bite making me wince in pain.

"Aaaaaaannnnhhhhhhhhhhh"

My mouth hung open at the speed he was using at starting only. The ring on his ring finger with the stone engraved on it was brushing my walls each time he was moving them in and out.