Dabi x Healer reader pt2

Also I forgot to mention y/n (you) is a little child like, sorry!

After some time your legs had gotten back to full strength. Though sometimes you did fall down. But since dabi was the one to get you, he was the one to take care of you. At first he wouldn't help you, then the more and more you two talked he started to help. Though he would never admit it. He had even got you something's to do when he was away.

Mostly cute little sticker and some coloring book, but not those kids ones. You think he called the sticker cinnamoroll ones? But the color books look to be something of a TV show? You read the back, seeing what the plot was of the show. It was weird, "a girl how writes stories but they come true?" You asked as you turned to the man. "Yea only thing they had." He played with a drink you had. You then took one of the sticker and placed it on his knee.

You had been doing this for some time, hell even one of the nomus had some on them. Though they would get sad once they were token off. The beasts would act like guard dogs to you. We're you could pet them and play with. Because of this many we're attach to you. Once you tripped in front of one they could check up on you. If you would cry or not they would pick you up and check you, somewhat like a money checking it's child.

But dabi looked at his pants, the sticker still on his knee. Dabi didn't remove the sticker, why? Because he was thinking of one thing. Toga was getting your quirk paper. Why? Well because when he told Shigaraki about what that lady said when asking for you. "She would kill you before you could even get your hands on her." He wondered why she said that. Maybe there was something about your quirk you didn't know.

Maybe when healing it takes your heath done, yes you do get headaches and sleepy when using it. Hell Toga came back this a couple of cuts and burns. When you saw her, you slowly walked to her and held her cut arm. Her skin going back to normal, her burns fading. When you are done you had walked back away from her as she looked at her arms. She was shocked, well everyone was. Until you fell to the ground. Toga was the one to caught you. Everyone was worried about you.

So that could be a thing but then there another idea that came to his mind. It slowly killed anyone around you, taking the life of anyone you would heal. But that couldn't be true. Why? Well Toga acted normal afterwards. They would say quirks like yours, you could tell the difference between the two.

"Dabi-sama I have a question." He turned to you with a hum. "Shigaraki-sama. Said that he wanted to talk with this dude named...." You thought for a moment. "Bakugo Katsuki..." you paused, your head in your arms looking at him. "His a kid, I don't know, but he would be a good teammate." He sighed, since hating the face you called everyone by "sama". He figured it was what the people at that stupid place would make you call them.

"So as a co-worker?" You asked to which he nodded. You hummed. "Then can I help?" You asked with a smile, but he frowned. "No you can't." You then frowned. "But what if you guys get hurt and can't do anything?!" You asked. "We have dealt with thing like this before without you." He sighed, tearing starting to form. "But I want help! To repay!" The tears had started to fall as he sighed. "Ok quit the water works! I'll ask crusty if you can." He sighed getting up.

Opening and closing the door. You now felt bad, but what did you do wrong? You only wanted to repay after what they did. Taking you in and caring for you. Doing things you should of done as a kid. Making you feel normal? If that's what you called it. You looked down and placed your head in your arms, trying to think of a way to apologize to him.

But he would say otherwise, outside the door he stood by of it. He bit his lower lip. Yelling at a girl who just got a life where she could finally be herself, and well he just yelled at her. He felt bad, he want to go back in and apologize but he wouldn't just soften up just for some girl he just met. So Dabi got off the wall and walked to another place they called base.

"Kurogiri..." you spoke to the man who had been there the whole time. "Yes? What is that you need?" He asked. "Can I ask a question?" You looked up to him. "And what is it?" He asked. "Could I go out and get stuff?" You asked. "I'm sorry, but shigaraki does not aloud it." He spoke to which you sighed.

"Why not?" That caught you off guard. "Who? Who are you?" You asked looking around the room. "I am but a hummable man, who wishes for people in the world to have a chance. Why not you go and see?" You looked to the TV... where the voice was coming from. "I can?" You asked, to which you could hear him hum.

You looked more at the tv and got up leaving the room.