Bakugou x Mermaid Reader S2 PT2

The next day of days went by normal. Until the same male, bakugou, was back. This time he was by himself. You didn't know but he looked to be looking for something. He walked on the dock sat down and began to look what. You were confused but swam under the dock and poked your head out so you could hear anything. "God I'm fucking crazy." Your ears perked up.

'What was he talking about?' You thought. That was when he threw in a rock. It was small, a pebble even. "But I swear I've seen that thing before." His legs then dangled off it and you had a rude idea. You slightly brushed your hand on his leg. He jumped and you quickly yet under as he looked under the dock. You giggled, once he was back to looking straight your head popped out. "You!" He gasped when he saw you.

"Sorry I couldn't help!" You giggled. "Don't fucking scare me like that again you extra!" He spat and you stopped quickly. "Wait.... Say that again." You moved closer. "Extra?" He wondered. "Katsuki!" You teared jumping onto him. He ended up falling back. You were hugging him. He was confused at shit. What was this random person doing. You then pulled away. "Don't you remember me Katsuki?!" You asked with a smile.

"What?" He asked. You then gasped and moved away. "Oh! Your not my Katsuki are you." You teared. "What are you talking about?" He asked as he sat up. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were my Katsuki when I saw you that day." You were about to go back in when you heard him.

"Wait you were the one who saved me?" You looked back. "Yea, I thought it was you since you had a red head with you." You spoke, turning to him. "Shitty hair?" He asked. "Wait! That was the same name he gave his red head!" You gasped as you went closer. "You do look like him a lot." You looked at his features, everyone of them. Tilting your head to see them. His face coming to a angry one.

"Are you done?" He asked. You quickly moved back. "Sorry!" "But what the fuck did you mean by I look like him!" He spat. You sighed. "That's literally what I mean! You look like him! No differences!" You spoke crossing your arms, huffing after. "God your annoy." He held his face. "Oh really?! Your really dumb!" You spat. "Dumb?!" He looked pissed. "Ohhhhhhh! I guess you don't know what 'you look like him' mean, do you!" You looked at him.

You looked away from him. You could hear him growl. "I came here to get answers! Like why the hell do I look like I've seen you before!" He spat. You looked over, confused but still angry. "What? I haven't seen you in my life!" You huffed turning away. He groaned. "It's just, I don't do this with everyone." He sighed. "But I had dreams of a mermaid like you, she was a part of the moon." You then looked to him.

"She would move water like it was nothing." He had a blush on his face. "Wait like control?" You tilted your head. He looked at you, confused. You then looked to the water, your hand moving to lift the water and play with it in the air around the two of you. Make butterflies flap and then turning them into dragons. "All I remember was flying through the air on a dragon." You smiled putting the water back. "But that's it really." Your arms then lowered.

"And I made a sacrifice." Your face fell. "Sorry I think I need to go." You spoke. You didn't let me say a word as you went back in, going to where you called home.

Though Bakugo was confused. He swears he's talked to you. He wouldn't say it but you looked magical. Your hair didn't even look wet when you two were talking. It waved as if something was making it, even if there was no wind at all. Your hair looked as if there was no tangles at all. Your eyelashes were normal but at the ends were white and looked to have water frozen on them.

Just thinking of you. It made his heart beat. What was this feeling? He couldn't be in love, right? He wondered just what kind of spell did you put him in? He's heard of tales of sirens but they sang and he was close enough where you could've ate him. He got up and walked back to where his class was staying for the summer. He really wished he had talked to you more and figured want these memories or dreams were. He swears he's seen you before, but in her arms were a little girl.

He just wondered, so he didn't answer any questions coming his way and just went to his room.

Meanwhile with you. You had been playing with the water. You wanted to grow your power. You wanted to make sure you were strong. But you couldn't keep him out of your mind. Every time you tried to move the water into a object... it would be him! You had started to pull your hair. It was so irritating, you wanted to get strong not have something in the way! So you stopped and just laid down on a rock.

You sighed wanting to do something different. You could feel something nibble the fins of your tail. So you looked down to see a fish. "Wants up Buddy?" You asked as it came to you. "Hmm" "what?" "Ok." You then smiled, "show me!" It moved away and you followed after it. It went under some big rocks and then you saw a castle that was submerged, same with the houses. It looked so pretty.

The castle looked to be made of marble. The fish saw into the castle, going through hallway after hallway. Until you came to a room. It was pure white, with broken stain glass, crystals all over the place. In the middle was a hole that lead down. The fish swam down into the hold so you followed. It was getting darker and darker. But then a glow came. It was a mixture of pink, purple, and blue.

You came to a room, where a crown made of seashells and crystals stood there underwater like nothing. It was in perfect condition,  compared to the whole kingdom it was destroyed and having rumble of the ground. The fish stopped right at the crown.

"What do you want me to do, it's not mine." You smile to the fish. "What?" You asked then looked to the crown. You thought for some time and then your hands lightly picked it up. You looked at it wondering why this fish was telling you it's ours. You've never seen it in your life. So you placed it on your head. You looked around then to the fish. "See? Nothing." You then placed it down before-