1

Joshua had been searching for a new apartment for weeks. His current place was small, cramped, and far from his workplace. As he scrolled through endless listings, his phone buzzed with a message from Seungkwan, his old friend from college.

"Hey, Joshua hyung! I heard you're looking for a new place. Why don't you check out my society? There are a few apartments available here. Plus, it'll be great to have you as a neighbor!"

Joshua smiled at the idea. He hadn't seen Seungkwan in a while, and the thought of living nearby was appealing. He quickly replied, "That sounds great! I'll come by tomorrow. What's the address?"

The next day, Joshua arrived at Seungkwan's society, a modern complex with tall buildings and well-maintained gardens. Seungkwan was waiting for him at the entrance, waving enthusiastically.

"Joshua! Long time no see!ohh? Were is jeongin?"

"It's summer holiday,so he playing with friends."he told
Seungkwan greeted him with a hug. "Let me show you around."

They walked through the society, chatting and catching up on old times. Seungkwan pointed out the amenities – a gym, a swimming pool, and a community center where residents often gathered for events.

"This place looks amazing,is it expensive?" Joshua said, impressed.

Seungkwan grinned. "I knew you'd like it. Let's check out a few apartments.we will discuss about budget on the way"

They visited three different units, each one better than the last. Joshua could easily picture himself living in any of them. After the tour, they sat down in a small café within the society to discuss.

"So, what do you think?" Seungkwan asked, sipping his coffee.

"I love it," Joshua admitted. "I think I found my new home.where is tenant? We can talk about the one in A wing and one in C wing"

Seungkwan's face lit up. "That's awesome! It'll be great to have you around. We can hang out more often, just like old times."

Joshua smiled, feeling a sense of relief and excitement. Moving to this society felt like the perfect decision,maybe new start? Not only would he have a fantastic new apartment, but he'd also be reconnecting with a good friend.

As they finished their coffee and made plans for the move, Joshua couldn't help but feel grateful for Seungkwan's suggestion. This new chapter in his life was off to a promising start, thanks to an old friend's timely advice.