13

Joshua put himself on sofa as he reached home,Jeongin sprawled from him minute ago now putting his bag on place and washing up.

He believes whatever Jihoon told Jeongin it's actually working and Joshua is more than happy about it,disciplining someone who doesn't even know the meaning of word is itself a task and Jihoon surely aced it perfectly.

He put reminder in mind to thank Jihoon for this later.

-
Seungkwan were just stomping his way to his house,while ha-eun in arm.

"Calm your ass down man!" He heard someone said and believe that it's for him and thus follows his eyes to the voice.

Kwon Soonyoung,'the high on Sugar man', Seungkwan still don't know,how the hell can someone have this much energy that to 24 by 7.

And more precisely he thought to fact that how Jihoon is tired and Seokmin is active always,they are blood related and this soonyoung who is married to Jihoon match all the energy of Seokmin..

He and Mingyu once even made joke about ,how Soonyoung and Seokmin were actually brothers and Jihoon's family one day adopted seokmin.

"The floor of this society is too precious for us,so don't stomp around!" Soonyoung continued as he approached close to him.

He bop on Ha-eun nose who giggled in response and again turned his attention towards Seungkwan..

"I ain't gonna destroy it, it's merely even bothered" seungkwan glanced at land below his legs to conform subconsciously.

"So! What is bothering you?" Soonyoung stand straight as he glanced at daughter and then her father.

"Nothing serious,ignore it,just bad day.."Seungkwan reasoned out, ain't no way he gonna share about Hansol to anyone.

"Ahh bad day sucks!" Soonyoung sighs dramatically,then slap his lips himself and looked around..

Seungkwan gave him questioning look, "I just use bad word,I hope Yeji didn't heard it and more importantly Ji didn't hear it,he surely gonna smack my ass.."

Seungkwan chuckled over it,ever after this many years of marriage soonyoung still have this respectful fear of his husband..

To be honest there couple arguments are best in whole society, Soonyoung's hyper active ass which always get tamed by Jihoon is most funny thing to watch.

"Who is doing what?" Jihoon walks towards them,Yeji tagging beside him,as soon as she saw Soonyoung she ran and latched herself on his leg..

"Yo! My little warrior" soonyoung picked up his daughter and take swirls in air,the laugh of adult and giggles of child could be heard for while.

When he put her down her steps wobbled as she took weird steps here and there till Jihoon hold her shoulder..

"Hyung,Soonyoung hyung said bad word." Seungkwan said while giving evil smile to soonyoung,who made shocked face .

"No! Ji he  is just blabbering I didn't -" he try to convince but Jihoon gives him side eye.

"We will talk about this later,not infront of children." Jihoon said as he gave the sponge ball to Yeji which he were carrying for her all the time.

Seungkwan let Ha-eun down who rushed towards Yeji to play with. "By the way,where is that tall son of secretary?"soonyoung inquired as he slips his arm around Jihoon's shoulder and resting there.

'how cute!' seungkwan thought to himself, this Kwon couple is his ideal couple,how he wished that Things between him and Hansol were not like what they are today and he also be happily having his couple moments.

"You remember the Library in west ? Now days he is there ,his exams are coming and his father beat his ass recently" Seungkwan said, remembering how Mr.Kim taunted and tortured to Mingyu so he will start studying soon,afterall that's the biggest entertainment in B wing and Seungkwan hate to miss the Tea.

"Finnally he is studying " Jihoon said in voice like he is tired old man.

"I hope that kid pass this year atleast" soonyoung added further.

"He don't even like that exams,and to be honest his part time business actually going good.." seungkwan rested his hand on lower back to support his own tired figure.

"Then why he even trying that government exam?" Soonyoung get straight on his legs and question strucked him in head.

"Nothing actually, it's only because his father wants him too..that guy either gonna pass the exam or pass away, seriously.." seungkwan sighed dramatically and Jihoon chuckled over it but ofcourse most iconic reaction is has to be of Kwon soonyoung,who were laughing to loudly that literally everyone in radius of 20 metre turned towards them,Jihoon just detached himself from his husband and stand aside hiding his face in his palm..

His introvert ass is never comfortable with people's attention and his husband being anything but help.