5

On a sunny Sunday morning, Joshua decided to visit Mr. Lee Jihoon, the nanny who lived in A Wing. He wanted to inquire about nearby schools for Jeongin. Jeongin had adjusted well to their new home, and now it was time to focus on his schooling.

"Come on, Jeongin, let's go visit Mr. Jihoon," Joshua said, taking his son's hand.

They made their way to A Wing, where Mr. Jihoon lived on the second floor. The building had the same welcoming atmosphere as their own,

Mr. Jihoon greeted them warmly when they arrived. "Hello, Joshua! Hello, Jeongin! Come on in."

"Innie oppa!" Yeji who were running in house holding her doll run towards main door,soon she dragged jeongin with her inside her play area.

Joshua smiled and stepped inside,   "Thanks for seeing us, Mr. Jihoon. I wanted to ask you about the schools around here. I'm looking for a good one for Jeongin."

Mr. Jihoon nodded, motioning them to sit on the couch. "Of course, I'm happy to help. There are a few good schools in the area. How old is Jeongin again?"

"He's five," Joshua replied.

"Perfect age for starting school," Mr. Jihoon said thoughtfully. "There are two excellent primary schools nearby: Bright Minds Academy and Sunshine International School. Both have great reputations, but they offer slightly different approaches."

Joshua listened intently as Mr. Jihoon continued.

"Bright Minds Academy focuses on a strong academic foundation. They have excellent teachers and a rigorous curriculum. If you want Jeongin to excel academically, it's a great choice."

Joshua nodded, considering the option.

"Sunshine International School, on the other hand," Mr. Jihoon continued, "has a more holistic approach. They emphasize not just academics but also social skills, creativity, and physical activities. It's a more well-rounded education."

Joshua appreciated the detailed information. "Both sound great. Do you know how their admissions processes work?"

"Yes, admissions usually start in a  month. It would be good to visit both schools, meet the teachers, and see which environment feels right for Jeongin," Mr. Jihoon suggested.

Jeongin, who had been playing with a small toy car, came outside and looked up. "Will there be lots of kids to play with?"

Mr. Jihoon smiled warmly. "Yes, Jeongin. You'll make lots of new friends at school."

Joshua felt reassured. "Thank you, Mr. Jihoon. I’ll definitely visit both schools and see what’s the best fit for Jeongin."

After chatting a bit more about the community and upcoming events, Joshua and Jeongin said their goodbyes and headed back to their apartment.

Again standing at elevator they were waiting for it to be on ground floor when a guy stand besides them holding a quite heavy container,jeongin pull Joshua's shirt "Dad help him". Joshua first looked at his son then as said person.

The guy looked same aga as him but he has baby bump means pregnant, as looking at him he smiled back respectfully.

"Can I lend you hand?" Joshua asked pointing towards box

"Ohh no it's fine.."he declined politely.

"But it's not good at this condition"now he pointed towards belly

"Ohh yes!" The guy said

"Dad door opened" said jeongin as he stepped in holding door

"Give it to me" joshua hold the box and realise it indeed is heavy,he let that guy entered and then followed behind standing inside.

"You are going to have baby?" Jeongin asked curiously..

"Ohh yes.." he smiled

"What's baby's name?" He asked

"We didn't decided yet.. what's your name?"

"I am jeongin? What's your name?"

"I am Jeonghan"

"We are same! Dad we both are jeong!" Jeongin exclaimed happily

"That's nice!"joshua smile,"ohh which floor?"

"The 5th, your name?" Jeonghan inquired.

"Joshua Hong".

-

Later that afternoon, as they were enjoying a quiet moment at home, Joshua said, "How about we visit the schools next weekend, Jeongin?"

Jeongin nodded half mindedly as he were just looking outside the trees and birds. "Yes, Dad!"

Joshua smiled, feeling grateful for the supportive community they had found. With good friends and helpful neighbors like Mr. Jihoon, he was confident that they were building a bright future in their new home.