𝜗𝜚.𝟏𝟏

TOBY 𝜗𝜚.TW ╱ SMUT.

       There was a part of me that liked seeing her fight, I hadn't took her as much of a scrapper so the sight of her slamming her fist down upon Tim brought a certain rush to me that I believed I couldn't feel anymore.

I stood there with my shirt between my lips, pants pulled down with my hand wrapped around the base of my dick, I had been stroking myself as I replayed the scene, over, and over in my head. Moaning every time I pictured how angry she looked, how over the edge she appeared—" F-uck. " I'd stutter to myself, picking up my pace, gradually getting sloppy until finally I released myself. Huffing as I took an exhaustive breath.

Post—nut clarity, had anger boiling within me. I was attempting to gather my thoughts and only managed a dry chuckle towards myself.

Peeled off my clothes and tossed them in the laundry basket, which came with SM's various amenities. I guess it's the least he could do after he practically kidnapped us. Slender—fuck.

The first time being here was filled with punishments both mental and physical and that felt like receiving a botched lobotomy on the daily.

Sometimes, I pictured myself being better off in a place like prison or some asylum rather than this torture chamber slaving my life away to a creature who swore he saved it in the first place.

Maybe, I wanted to die. After all my life had already been rough. Been finished. All our lives had taken a turn for the worse and it was the same each time with SM.

"That's why nobody fuc—fucking likes him." I muttered, sliding myself into the shower.

By the time I got out I had been drying my hair when a knock came to my door, irritatedly I walked forward with a pair of briefs shorts on.

"Who the fuck is it." Silence was the response so I grunted out of annoyance and swung it open.

By doing so I had came in contact with a connected fist to my jaw. Made my neck snap sideways as I spat out bits of blood before glaring up.

"Pointless."

I said with annoyance, she shot me a puzzled look—It's not like I could feel shit, a common trait a lot people either didn't know or forgot. Pain to me was something I could crave but never feel, and especially emotionally. Luckily for her, I know how she can make up for it.

The sight of her, her in all her rage suddenly made my chest twinge and that foreign feeling began to boil back up. I must've been staring long because her facial expressions began to change from one of confusion, anger, to one of shock and disgust, she had been staring directly at my lower half and with a sneer of her upper lip she taunted;

"Are you kidding me?"

"I should make you suck it." I clicked my tongue.

Cleo's eyes reverted back to that fiery look, one with so much animosity and hate—even when I inched closer, she hadn't made another move to sucker punch me like before, she did hiss a "Back up." Like she was threatening to begin with.

My patience, thin—it was enough for me to grab her throat, her reaction being late as usual and she immediately goes to do what she actively attempts but I threw her forward, slamming my door closed behind me the minute she reached the edge of the bed.