1. I hate rain

Seohyun's POV
Seoul, 9:05 am

She entered the cafe, drenched in rain because she had no umbrella with her. She sneezed loudly, sighing. She went to the washroom and changed her clothes into her uniform.

There, she saw her friend, Chaewon, who's smiling weirdly at her.

"Yah!! stop, you look like a creep!!" she said.

"Hahaha, I knew you'll catch a cold. That is why I have carried an extra umbrella for you so that you won't get wet again while going home." Chaewon said.

"Bruh thanks tho" she said.

"By the way, you had your breakfast? You look pale, " Chaewon asked worriedly.

"...um yea, I did," she lied.

Chaewon sighed and said, "How many times will I tell you to take care of yourself, Seohyun? You can't always skip meals just because you are not hungry."

"Ok, fine!! I'll try not to skip meals today onwards, Happy?" she said, getting annoyed at her.

"You better don't!" Chaewon said.

TIME SKIP
6:15 pm

Chaewon already left with her boyfriend. Meanwhile, I, who's walking to her house with Chaewon's umbrella above my head.

Thanks to her, because it's really raining very hard. I sneezed again for the 20th time now. Ah, I hate rain so much...

After a few minutes, I finally reached my home, I took the keys from my pocket and opened the door, and entered.

TIME SKIP
11:17 pm

I had my dinner, and after that, I took a bath, brushed my teeth, and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes, and finally, it's Saturday tomorrow, which means no work.

A few minutes later, I finally went into my dreamland...

Hello readers! I know the first part is boring and simple, but I really tried my best 🤧😭 Thanks for reading!<3