10. Spending some time?

Seohyun's POV

Why am I so unlucky?!?!?!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

While I was screaming inside my head, Beomgyu called me and said, "Hey, calm down, Seohyun!! We can wait for a few days, then we can again ask for the tickets, all right?"

"FEW DAYS?!?! WHERE THE HELL WILL I STAY NOW?!?! I HAVEN'T EVEN BOOKED ANYTH-" Beomgyu shut me off by closing my mouth with his hand because I was shouting a lot, and people were looking at us 

"I SAID CALM DOWN!!! And, don't worry about the booking and all, you can stay at my house for a few days. What'd you say?" he asked.

Stay at his place?

Which means we can spend some more time?

No, I should say no...

"Um, no, it's all right, I don't wanna be a burden to you." I said.

"You'll never be a burden to me, Seohyun." he said, looking at me.

We kept looking at each other and heard the train horn that made us break the eye contest.

"Uh, so, let's go?" he asked.

"Yea, sure." I said.

We got out of the station, and Beomgyu booked a cab for us.

It showed us that the cab will arrive in 20 minutes. So, we decided to sit in the cafe and chill.

We entered the cafe, took our seat, and ordered whatever we wanted.

While we were waiting for our order to come, I got a call from...

Grandma...

shit shat shot...WHAT SHOULD I SAY NOW?!?!

I was panicking, and Beomgyu saw that.

"Hey, you okay? he asked.

"Huh? yea, I'm fine..." i said.

"You don't look fine tho, tell me, what is it?" he asked again.

I gave up and said, "it's my grandma, she's calling me right now, and I have no idea what to say!!"

"Uh-oh...well, I think you should say her the truth, that you're here in Busan, I think she will understand." he said.

"..ok I guess..."

I sighed and picked up the call.

"Hey grandma!" I said.

"Hey sweetie, have you reached yet?" she said.

"Uhh, grandma, actually im here in Busan..." I said panickinly.

"Busan?? Why are you in Busan if you want to come here?" she asked.

"Um, actually, when the train arrived, I was talking to Lia, and I got distracted, and I didn't know that I got into the wrong train..." I finally said it. Shit.

"..."

"Um, hello, grandma?"

"OMG, ARE YOU OKAY, SEOHYUN?!?!" she shouted. a lot.

"Oh my God!! GRANDMA IM FINE" Stop shouting!!" I said.

"Yah!! How can you be so careless?!?! You are literally 21 years old and still act like a kid!!"

"I'm sorry, okay!! I got distracted."

"Anyway, now when will you come here then? Are there any tickets available for Daegu?" she asked.

"No grandma, not yet." I said.

"So, where are you right now, and what are you doing?"

"I'm at the cafe right now with a friend."

"A friend?" Hmmm, it's a he or a she?" she said.

"It's a he."

"Oh my God!! My granddaughter has finally found someone!!" she screamed in happiness. 

I knew she would say this.

"Oh God!! grandma, calm down. He's just a friend!!" I said.

I saw Beomgyu smirking while having his drink as he looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Ok grandma, I'll go now, and don't worry about me, I'll take care of myself."

"Haha, of course you will. You have your boyfriend by your side." she said in a teasing way.

"Grandma!! HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!! Will you pls stop it?" I said.

"Okay, okay, im just joking with you, anyways before you cut the call, tell me what's his name is?"

"Choi Beomgyu." I said

"Ohh such a nice name!!"

"Ok, I'll hang up now, bye!!"

"WAIT!!! Is he handsome?" she asked.

"BYE GRANDMA!!"

I finally hang up.

She's sometimes very annoying, but I can't help it she's my grandma, after all, who always treated me like her own daughter when my parents weren't there for me.

We had our drinks and talked nonsense for a bit.

Talked nonsense means that we were debating on mint chocolate, whether it's the best flavour in the world or not.

Because I like mint chocolate.

But Beomgyu does not.