5. Wrong Train pt. 2

Seohyun's POV
Seoul Station, 8:57 am

I reached the station and removed my suitcase from the trunk of my car. I took my hand bag and paid the car driver. 

I decided to buy something to eat and drink as I was quite hungry.

So, I bought water and a sandwich for myself. I sat in one of the benches and started reading a book while waiting for the train to come.

Beomgyu's POV
Seoul Station, 9 am

I reached the station almost at the time. I paid the car driver, and he left.

I then bought something to eat and drink for myself, as I was hungry.

After buying everything I wanted, I sat on one of the benches and started looking here and there randomly. 

I noticed a girl who's reading a book.
And guess what? She's reading my favourite book. 'Speak for Yourself'

She is sitting on one of the benches, which is beside me, like not that close but quite far from each other.

I heard a noise and saw the train finally arrived!

I got up and took my backpack and my suitcase. 

I entered the train and looked for my seat.

Seohyun's POV

I was reading my book and suddenly I heard a noise.

AHH FINALLY!!! The train had arrived. And I was more than happy because I was getting bored T_T

So, I got up and took my suitcase and was gonna enter the train, but before doing that, I got a call from "Chaewon".

Ah, what a timing!

I picked up the call and said, "Hey Chaewon!"

"Hey Seohyun! how's it going?" she asked.

"Yea, well, the train has arrived just now, so I'm gonna go and find my seat." I said.

While I was talking to Chaewon, I entered the train, but not knowing it was the wrong one...

"Oh, all right, so when you reach, just inform me, ok?"

"All right, bye."

"Bye, have a safe trip!"

"Yea, I will, thanks!" I hanged up.

I entered the train and found my seat in front of a boy...

Shit, I wanted to sit alone -_-

I went there, he looked at me, and we had eye contact. 

I quickly looked away and was struggling to put my suitcase, but I failed as it was quite heavy.

"Can I help?" the boy asked.

"Um, sure." I can't help it.

He took the suitcase from me and put it in the rack above my seat and placed it behind so that it won't fall on me...

I might die if it falls on me.

"Uh, thanks!" I said.

"No problem!" he smiled.

I smiled back, and I started reading the book again, which was already in my hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please..."

I ignored the announcement and put my earphones, and started listening to slow songs as it helps me to read.

The train finally started its journey. 

After a few minutes, I saw the boy was looking at my book continuously, and it creeped me out for some reason.

I removed one of my earphones and stared at him. He stared back at me and started laughing nervously and said, "Uh, sorry, that book is actually my favourite one, soo.."

Ohh that book is my favourite too!

"Ohh, it's my favourite too!!" I said.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm like reading it for the 2nd time now, and it never gets boring."

"I know right, actually that is the only book I have read so far. Otherwise, I'm not into reading books and stuff." he said.

"Ohh well, I love reading books."

"I see...well, my name is Choi Beomgyu. Nice to meet you!" he smiled and forwarded his hand.

"I'm Kim Seohyun, it's nice to meet you too." I smiled and shaked my hands with him.

He seems nice, tho.

Beomgyu's POV

She seems nice, tho.