2. GrandParents

Seohyun's POV
Seoul, 11:50 am

My alarm rang. I sighed and got up, and I went to the bathroom to freshen up myself.

A few minutes later, I decided to make some pancakes for myself. So, I took all the ingredients and started making pancakes.

After eating, I was watching TV as I had no work to do. I started to get bored and asked myself, "Should I go out somewhere or not?" I finally decided to go out and take a walk in the garden and chill.

I got ready, took my keys, and went outside the house, not forgetting to lock the door.

I was walking peacefully while listening to songs with my earphones on, and suddenly, the music stopped. I got confused and saw my phone was ringing. I sighed while looking at the caller's id.

"Grandma"

I started to think why she's calling me all of a sudden, and I finally answered the call.

"Hello Grandma?" she said.

"Oh, so you finally remembered that you have a grandma?" she asked angrily.

"Uh no grandma it's not like that. I was actually busy with my cafe, and that's why I didn't get time to talk to you.."

"Oh sweetie, how much you'll overwork yourself, and I also heard that you skip meals?"

Ah, chaewon that bitch -_-

"Uh yes grandma, I don't feel hungry sometimes so that is why I skip meals. But I had pancakes today."

"Hmm, fine, well you must be thinking why I suddenly called you, right?" she asked.

"Uh yeah?" it came out like a question.

"So, I called you because me and your grandpa want to meet you.."

Oh. what? why?

"Oh really? when?" I asked.

"Well, if it's possible then take a leave from your cafe for some time and come visit us, please darling, you've been overworking yourself a lot nowadays. Sometimes, even we forget that we have a granddaughter haahahahha" she laughed.

"Um ok grandma, I'll just inform Chaewon and let you know in some time?" I asked.

"Sure darling, we'll wait for your call. Anyways, we'll talk later, bye and take care!!" she said.

"Bye grandma, take care." I hanged up.

I started to think whether to go or not. I finally decided and called Chaewon.

After a few rings, she picked up and said, "Hey Seohyun, what's up?"

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" she asked.

"Uh, can i take a one month leave from the cafe?" I finally asked.

"One month?! Damn, is everything okay?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah, everything is fine, don't worry, it's just my grandma called me and she said that she wanted to meet me so she told me to take a leave"

"Ohh, I see. Well, that's completely fine!" she said.

"Oh really?" I didn't expect her to allow me in a sec.

"Yeah, I mean you overworked yourself a lot. So, you do deserve a one month holiday." she said.

"Ohh okk well, thanks I'll call you later."

"No worries, take care bye!" she hanged up.

I messaged Grandma that I'll be visiting them on Monday.

She replied, "Yayaya!! Finally, I got the time to meet you!!"

I smiled and put my phone back into the pocket and started listening to songs once again.

Beomgyu's POV
Seoul, 7:08 pm

I was playing with my guitar when I got a call from my best friend Yeonjun (unfortunately -_-)

I answered and said, "What now?" I asked.

"Hey!! Is that a way you say hello to your best friend?!?! HOW DARE YOU!?!" he screamed.

I sighed and said, "Hello Yeonjun, my best friend, How are you?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

"Oh damn, I'm fine Beomgyu, thanks for asking." he said sarcastically.

"Will you tell me why you called me now?" I asked.

"Well, it's about your parents..." he said.

I got shocked and asked, "WHAT ABOUT THEM!??! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" I asked while shouting.

"Hey you dramatic bitch!! They're completely fine, it's just that your mom called me and asked for you because you were not picking up her calls." he said.

I sighed, relief, "Hey, you scared me!! And well, my phone was on silent so I didn't know that she had called me."

"Well, ok, just call your mom. She might be worried for you."

"Hmm ok" I said and hanged up.

I went to my contacts and typed "Mom"

I tapped the call button, and the call started ringing...

After a few rings, she picked up and asked, "Oh my God!! Beomgyu, you ok?" she asked.

"Yes, mom, don't worry, my phone was on silent, that is why I didn't pick up your calls."

"Ahh, okk!! Well, are you free right now?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm free. Why?" I asked.

"Well, I really miss my son, can you come and visit us for a few weeks?"

Aww, to be honest, I miss them too.

"Ah, sure, mom! I'll visit you guys on Monday?" I asked.

"Oh, of course!! Anytime dear!!"

"Ok, mom, then I'll hang up. Take care!"

"Bye, son, take care!" she hanged up.

Ah, Monday, I see...

Here is part two!! Again, it might be boring! I apologise to you guys! But, thanks for reading! <3