23. His part pt. 3

Park Joon Woo's Pov

After a few weeks, Beomgyu finally got discharged from the hospital, and before that, I took care of him, and thankfully, he's not scared anymore and feeling comfortable with me.

"You ready, kiddo?" I asked.

"Yess." he said and grinned.

I smiled and held his hand, taking him with me.

I made him sit on the passenger seat and put a seat belt on him while I sat on the driver's seat. 

I started the car engine and took him to my orphanage. 

Yes, I have my own orphanage. As I said before, I love children.

My parents passed away in an accident when I was only 6 years old, I had only my guardian who took care of me.

In those times, I always noticed the look on everyone's face. It's like they have a lot in their minds, and they're feeling stressed about it.

But as a person I am, I never like when someone is feeling sad. I always wanted people to smile and especially children. And I still do.

I used to sell all my toys to those people who aren't smiling. And, when I always used to give them my toys, they used to give me a wide smile, and that made my heart smile too.

Since then, I have decided to work hard and make my own orphanage where all the children who don't have parents, they'll live their best life in the orphanage. 

Finally, we reached.

I stopped the car, and I asked him, "You ready to develop a new life, child?"

He breathed and said, "Yes, I'm ready." he said while looking at the building. 

I smiled and opened the door of my car, getting out, and I went to his side to take him out, too.

I breathed and said, "Let's go."

I held his hand, and we went ahead.

I stopped at the reception and asked, "Can you call everyone down here, please?"

"Sure, sir." The receptionist replied and went to the broadcasting room to make the announcement. 

"Where is she going?" Beomgyu asked.

"She's going to the broadcasting room where she'll make an announcement and call everyone down here."

"Everyone?" he asked.

"Yes, I want them to meet you."

I noticed his expression fell, and he was feeling scared.

"Hey, there's no need to get scared. Everyone here is very kind and polite. Trust me, okay?" I said.

He looked at me, and I smiled, giving him a thumbs up and saying, "Everthing will be ok."

He nodded and smiled.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of children laughing and shouting.

Hearing them, a quick chuckle appeared on my face.

"Let's go, don't be scared okay, you'll love them." I said.

He nodded and said, "Let's go!!"

I smiled, and we went outside on the ground where everyone was sitting line wise and talking to each other and laughing. 

There was a stage in front of them, I used this mostly during assembly to make speeches.

I got on the stage with Beomgyu, holding his hand. I went towards the mic, cleared my throat, and said, "Good afternoon, my children!!"

"GOOD AFTERNOON SIRR!!!" Everyone shouted.

I laughed and asked, "How are yall?"

"WE'RE AWESOMEE SIRRR!!!"

I laughed more and looked at Beomgyu and saw him smiling.

"Well, we've a new student who has joined this orphanage today. His name is Beomgyu, and I want everyone to welcome him."

"WELCOME BEOMGYU!!!"

I looked at Beomgyu and saw him smiling.

I knelt down to him and said, "See, everyone is really nice here, don't be scared, okay?" 

He nodded and hugged me tightly.

I smiled and hugged him back.

I broke the hug and said, "Come on, now we'll take you to your room, and you can make new friends, okay?"

"Okay." he said.

"Okay, everyone, disperse!!" I said.

"Come on, let's go." I said and held his hand.

Everyone was climbing the stairs and going to their respective rooms. And, behind them, Beomgyu and I were walking.

As we were walking, I said, "So, you'll have your roommates. In each room, you'll have 3 people and you can be friends with them, okay?"

He nodded and smiled.

We came on the 3rd floor and I saw the paper which was there on each door, which included the students' names who were staying in that particular room.

We started walking ahead and there we stopped in front of a room which had only 3 people.

This room is perfect for Beomgyu.

"Okay, so this will be your room, okay?"

He nodded.

I knocked on the door, and after a few seconds, a young boy came and opened the door.

"Good afternoon, sir." he said and bowed down.

"Good afternoon, Yeonjun!" I said.

He then looked at Beomgyu and looked at me again and asked, "He is a new student, right?"

"Yes, you're right, His name is Beomgyu, and he'll be staying with you guys!"

"Ohh, that's great, Hey Beomgyu, I'm Yeonjun!" he said and forwarded his hand.

Beomgyu forwarded his hand, too, as they shaked hands with each other.

"So, that's settled, I guess. Please treat him well, okay?"

"Yes sir, don't worry!!"

I smiled and said, "Beomgyu, go ahead and enjoy, all right?"

"Yess sir." he smiled.

"Come on, Beomgyu, let's go?" Yeonjun asked.

But before going inside the room, Beomgyu stopped and looked at me and hugged my waist and said, "Thank you."

I smiled and knelt down to his height, "Hey, it's my pleasure, now go to your room and enjoy, all right?"

"All right!!" he said and grinned.

I ruffled his hair, and he went inside the room.

I sighed in relief and chuckled. 

Finally, my heart is once again...

Happy.