05. Beomgyu/Yeonjun

Beomgyu

This was nothing like the classes at the academy. He hadn't dressed to seduce an alpha, hadn't stripped, hadn't aroused the alpha, pleasured him first. This alpha... sexy, strong, beautiful, he was the one pleasuring Beomgyu, seemingly not caring about the where and how. He acted as if he couldn't stand to stay away, couldn't stop touching Beomgyu.

Just like Beomgyu couldn't stay away, couldn't stop touching, feeling, tasting.

When the alpha's lips closed around Beomgyu's cock, he thought he'd died. The pleasure went through him like a gunshot, taking away his breath and all his senses. All he could feel was the heat of Yeonjun's mouth around his aching cock, the suction, the pressure, the rising tide of pleasure. He had his back to the wall but had the feeling he was about to slide down, knees buckling, black spots already dancing in his eyes.

He hadn't breathed since Yeonjun had crouched down in front of him.

One expert suck on his cock, another, and it was over embarrassingly fast. With a soft cry, lost in the noise of the teahouse, he came, the release going through his body like the sound of a gong. His knees finally buckled and he slid down, his vision going in and out of focus.

A low chuckle made him smile, and when he could see again, he found the alpha's gorgeous face inches from his, dark eyes deep and merry. "What?" he mumbled.

"You look...debauched. Flushed and pleasured." Yeonjun leaned in to kiss him, letting Beomgyu taste himself on those hard lips. "Sweet."

He rose slowly, and following those long, strong legs encased in denim with his eyes, Beomgyu tucked himself into his loose pants. Then his gaze snagged on the alpha's crotch, on the prominent bulge there, hiding the obviously hard, big alpha cock.

He'd never seen the real thing. He'd always thought that the silicon cock they used in class had to be exaggerated.

And besides that... he really wanted to see and touch Yeonjun's cock. It was a new desire, one he'd never experienced before, wanting to touch another guy's cock. Wanting someone so much. Wanting to close his hand around it, his lips, lick it, taste it. Wring moans from Yeonjun's throat, undo him with pleasure.

Was this what all his training was about?

Almost blindly, still reeling from the revelation, he reached for the alpha's fly. His mouth was already watering, the scent of the alpha so much stronger the closer he got to his crotch—not pheromones so much as arousal and musky precum.

"Beomgyu..." Yeonjun muttered, placing a big hand on his head. "Yeah..."

Undoing the button and pulling down the zipper, Beomgyu freed that huge cock and stared at it for a long moment, his mind blank.

God. It was bigger than the silicon ones.

So much bigger.

And it started an ache deep inside of him, just to look at it, a need to have it sink inside him. Another first. In classes, they were often told how they'd want to have their alpha fuck them, breed them, how it all worked, but it was another thing to feel it, experience it.

Beomgyu had no idea what all this meant—why he was so drawn to this alpha, except for the fact that he was gorgeous, and sexy, of course—but all he could do was grip that enormous cock with both hands and lower it so he could put his mouth on it.

Yeonjun's groan sounded so heartfelt, so deep, rumbling through him, that Beomgyu felt it in his bones. It thrilled him, got him hard once more, and wet. So wet inside that it dripped down his thighs. He moaned around the monster cock in his mouth, and that got Yeonjun to groan again, his cock jerking a little, saltiness seeping on Beomgyu's tongue.