07. Beomgyu/Yeonjun

Beomgyu

He had a rendezvous with Yeonjun.

He'd received a discreet message from the dean that he wanted to see him, and now he sat in front of his office, watching the shock on the dean's face as he explained that an unnamed alpha had requested Beomgyu's company, sponsoring his sex education classes.

Beomgyu's face flamed, even as pleasure rushed through him. "My sex education classes?"

"Yes." The dean frowned at his computer screen. "But don't worry, Beomgyu. You're not a Lotus Boy yet, so any meeting with your sponsor will be in a public space, to keep your virginity intact."

Beomgyu almost choked on his spit.

"But that is good news!" the dean went on. "To be perfectly honest, I didn't expect it because you never seemed to like flaunting yourself when alphas are around, especially during the events you attended."

"Other omegas flaunt themselves?" Beomgyu blurted out, genuinely baffled.

"Like you wouldn't believe," the dean gave a rueful chuckle. "But you, you're the perfect student, Beomgyu, and I am glad this alpha noticed you."

Beomgyu swallowed hard. He had never been a good liar, and hearing the praise from the dean felt wrong. "I just—"

"Meet with him, have coffee, entertain him, keep him hooked. Soon you'll be graduating and you have to ensure he bids for you."

Hooked. Yeonjun had used that word before.

"Tantalize him." The dean leaned back in his chair, giving Beomgyu a narrow look. "You've learned how to do it. You know the drill. Give him a little, but not too much."

"Sir?" Was he really saying what Beomgyu thought he was saying?

"Some sexual favors sometimes go a long way toward securing an alpha. A little kiss, a little blowjob. Show some skin, but not too much. Use your hands to pleasure him. But don't spread your legs for him. If he gets what he wants, he'll run away afterward."

Right. Beomgyu's stomach churned and twisted. He thought he might be sick again.

But if that were true, why hadn't Yeonjun run already? He'd had Beomgyu almost from the start, only at their second meeting. Why had he decided to sponsor him, meet him for... for coffee, for the old Gods' sake? Why would he care to do as much?

And if not... why should he pay for the privilege to pretend?

So confusing.

"You are a pretty one, now that I see you up close," the dean said, squinting at him from behind his glasses. "You're quieter than a mouse, aren't you? I'd never noticed you before."

Beomgyu didn't know what to say to that.

"Don't forget your meeting with your sponsor tonight, at the Third Cup café in town. Our chauffeur will drive you there and wait outside until you finish."

"Yes, dean."

"You may go." The dean waved a dismissive hand, but stopped him just as Beomgyu started getting up. "Oh, and Beomgyu? Be careful. Certain Lotus Boys may consider you... threatening, when they find out that you are being sponsored."

Beomgyu froze. "Why should they know?"

"Word gets around, especially when you start receiving Courtship packages... and some little bird told me that you already received a few of those."

Crap... He really didn't need more shit from Quanrui and his friends. Why couldn't they find something else to do than kick everyone else in the dirt?