16. Beomgyu

"Someone's here to see you," Yeonjun said from the door. He'd gone to grab some coffee and Beomgyu had been dozing on and off, feeling his body heavy, heavier than before. He had an IV in his hand, and two fetal monitors strapped to his belly, but the main thing was that the pain was gone for now, even though the doctor, during one of his visits, had told him that it would mostly wear off before it was time to push. The relief from the pain was amazing.

The back of the bed had been raised, and he'd been leaning back, half-seated when Yeonjun entered, someone in tow.

"Hi, Beomgyu!!" Jaemin strolled in, and Gunwook appeared behind him. They'd both changed from their show costumes and were now dressed in plain dark blue robes and pants. "We thought you'd have the babies by now, but then Gunwook reminded me that—"

"—first births usually take longer than you think," Gunwook quoted, in a mock-serious tone, imitating their pregnancy instructor.

"Yeah, it looks like he's right," Beomgyu muttered, placing his hands on his full belly, careful not to disturb the fetal monitors. "No babies yet."

"Soon," Yeonjun rumbled soothingly, sipping from his plastic cup and making a face at the taste of the coffee. "How're you feeling, love?"

Beomgyu's cheeks heated. He loved Yeonjun calling him that, but usually, they were alone. He wasn't used to the endearment in front of others. "Fine," he squeaked. "My legs are a bit numb, but not too bad. I feel okay."

"You look beautiful, so full with our babies," Yeonjun whispered, leaning close and kissing his neck. "Makes me want to have many more babies with you."

"Uh!" Beomgyu twitched, an unexpected bolt of lust going through him. Good God, he was in labor and practically dead from the waist down, but Yeonjun's smirk when he straightened went right to Beomgyu's cock somehow.

He couldn't really feel anything between his legs but could still get all hot and flustered with one look from his alpha. Go figure...

"I'll leave you guys to chat," Yeonjun said, still giving him that sexy smirk. "I'll be right outside if you need me."

Whew. Beomgyu restlessly shifted his half-numb legs. "Okay!" he called down as the door closed behind his alpha.

"Hey." Jaemin approached the bed and sat in the chair where Yeonjun had normally sat. "You're looking okay. And still pregnant."

Beomgyu snorted. "You noticed."

"Did you have an epidural?"

"I did."

"So, no pain? Is it like the teacher said it would be?"

"I still feel the contractions. They keep squeezing my belly, but there's almost no pain now."

"I'm definitely getting an epidural when I'll have my babies," Gunwook said, coming to sit on the bed on the other side.

Beomgyu shifted again. He thought the epidural might be wearing off. He was starting to feel pressure below once more. That would explain how he managed to get horny with one look from his alpha.

Right...

"The show was a success," Jaemin said. "And you played great, considering you were having pains."

"Is that your covert way of saying I didn't play so well?" Beomgyu griped.

Jaemin laughed. "No, I really meant that you played great. Good job."

"Thanks." Beomgyu shifted again. "Damn... Maybe he should call Yeonjun and get the doctor back for another shot."

"That friend of your alpha's..." Jaemin fiddled with the hem of his robe. "The handsome one."