Goodbyes Are The Hardest

Round 3

Zach shot right in leaving grown-ups with their jaws hanging.
"yaaayy!" Zoe said jumping up and down.

"Dinner is ready!" the housekeeper announced. The kids kissed and hugged then ran inside chanting.
"I'm gonna wash real quick before I join y'all for dinner," Queen said walking inside.

"I was trying to make my kids stop fighting. You know I would do anything for them" Taraji explained herself.
"I know. I'm sorry for yelling, and for calling you names earlier, I'm just frustrated with our lives, I'm frustrated with you. How are we gonna get out of this one?" Fantasia asked.

"I don't know, I need a minute to process this," Taraji said.
Fantasia nodded. They went inside. Taraji went to freshen up.

"So, Mom you happy? We got your woman back" Zach said. "No kids, I would be happy if Mom wanted to Marry me, she doesn't. We shouldn't make people do things they don't want, kids"
"We should, and we did. Now she's gonna have to want to. We don't care how she feels about it, we want her home. That sucks for her" Zoe said firmly.

That night after dinner. The twins were getting along again, they went to play games in Zach's room. Making noise from upstairs.

Queen said good night, Fantasia escorted her to her car.

"I had fun today!" she said. "Me too. I wanna do this again, how about my ex and I deal with this bet and I will call you, have a proper date cause I like you." Fantasia said. Queen nodded, and they kissed. Taraji turned off the light inside to spy on them.
They kissed hard.
"I like you so much, this might work," Queen said. Fantasia cupped her face and kissed her some more. "I think it will work just perfectly cause for the first time. I like a woman for who she is not want her to be my ex, baby I like you for you. And it's exciting and a little scary" Fantasia said. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you, baby. I will love you the way you want to be loved"

They kissed and waved. Queen pulled away.

Taraji turned on the light rushed to the couch sat down and picked a book. Fantasia walked in. "well good night Madame President"

"do you love her?" Taraji asked.
Fantasia shrugged. "I think maybe I do. She's been so good to me for as long as I remember. And she made love to me today. We didn't just fuck. We made love. I think I kinda love her!" Fantasia said. Taraji swallowed a lump in her throat.
"So you love Yana?"
"I don't know what it is yet!" Taraji said. Fantasia nodded. "well whatever it is. I wish you nothing but joy and love and peace... And happiness in your spirit and your soul" Fantasia said.

"What about... You know, the bet?" Taraji asked.
"Uh, that's our kids. We can get away with it. They both want to own golf Carts to travel to the Taylors. There are two in the garage, the ones Jack and I owned a long time ago. We give them that, they will forget about the bet" Fantasia said. "I doubt it, but it is worth trying I guess," Taraji said standing up and putting on her coat.

"Call me when you are ready to talk to them. I will leave the day after tomorrow." Taraji said heading out.

"Fantasia..."
"Yeah?"
"I–I Kinda, sorta saw you last night! I saw you in the bathtub and on the couch. Pleasuring yourself."
"Okay!"
"I can't get your moans out of my head," Taraji said.
"Oh!"
Fantasia said walking away.
"What I'm saying is... Yana and Queen don't have to find out...if you still want that goodbye sex, I'm staying in the holiday inn, a third-floor suit, that's my, key card" Taraji said pointing at the couch.

"if not... Have a great life and great relationship." Taraji said and walked out. Fantasia smirked.

Two hours later.

Taraji heard a knock on the door. She was wearing her lace bra and lace panties while editing her speech.
She marched to the door.

Fantasia was on the other side. She unfasted her coat. Taraji breathed. "you came."

"I can't let this opportunity pass me by. You busy?"
"Yes, but come on in"
Fantasia took off the coat and sat half-naked on the bed, looking at the speech.
"How about...." Fantasia asked typing on the speech.
"... this, as a conclusion?" Taraji read it...
"Constructive. Thank you" Taraji said and closed her laptop.

She gazed at her boobs. "You wanna touch? The nipples are hard as fuck, just looking in your eyes" Fantasia said. Taraji sat on top of her and licked her nipples. Fantasia breathed hard. They kissed, it was a hot kiss. They looked into each other's eyes,

"I missed you," Fantasia said. "I missed you too" they continued. Taraji was rubbing Fantasia's pussy over her thong. Fantasia was cumming hard.
"That's not just a dripping wet pussy, you came didn't you?"
"I can't help myself, Daddy. Don't stop" Fantasia said cuming on her thong, gasping between Taraji's neck kisses.

Taraji's phone rang. They both ignored it. It kept ringing. "It could be important, answer it"
Taraji pulled away from her and picked up her phone.
It was an important call from the white house.
"Okay yeah, I will be ready. It doesn't matter now does it? I will be at the airport in half an hour," she said.
Fantasia frowned. "I'm sorry baby I –"

Fantasia stood up. "I've been in your shoes before, I know what it is like. It doesn't make me less sad though" she said picking up her coat. "Why don't you stay? Order free room service and massage. Take a day off from life, our kids... Just relax" Taraji said dressing up.

Fantasia looked around, "Okay. I think I can do that"
Taraji finished dressing up, and turned, Fantasia zipped her up. She turned back. "Thanks, they will come for my stuff. I better wake up Ken, see you later." Taraji said picking up her wallet and cell phone.

"Your laptop Madam President," Fantasia said. "Shoot," she said packing it in a bag.
Fantasia was gazing at her. Taraji smirked. "Would you quit staring at me?" she said. "I can't help myself. You are so pretty and I'm sad you are leaving and this was just getting good. Real good"
Taraji lifted her head and pulled Fantasia into a kiss. They kissed passionately, and Fantasia's body shivered. "What's that for?"
"I'm not even sure. But it felt good" Taraji said. "Real good." Fantasia agreed. "Look on the bright side... You came in your thong"
Fantasia chuckled playfully biting her bottom lip.
Ken called.
"Okay, I'm running late. Take care of yourself, Tasia, Queen is an amazing woman. She will make you really happy but please, try to be a team player in this one, love her the way you want to be loved," Taraji put her stuff on the coffee table and walked out.

Her bodyguard walked in after a while and picked everything up then put a piece of paper on the table. Fantasia was covered in a sheet.
"Madam President said to put this note on your wall," he said and walked out, shutting the door. Fantasia reached for the note.

*I love you forever Fantasia — Taraji!*
Fantasia swallowed hard, it was Taraji's handwriting. She called her:

Taraji: something wrong?
Tasia: Yes Madam President. Come back and say this to my face, it might be the last time I ever hear you say the words. Please Taraji.
Taraji: Turn the car around, I forgot my medicine. (Taraji said to her bodyguards)

After a while
She walked in.
Fantasia stood up. Taraji walked closer and kissed her. "I love you Fantasia!" Taraji whispered in her ear. "I love you too Daddy!" Fantasia said. Taraji bit her earlobe and winked then walked away, Fantasia pulled her hand closer again, and she gasped, their bodies were touching. They kissed hungrily.

Fantasia was stripping Taraji, and Taraji stopped her. "I really have to go. I'm sorry we couldn't have our goodbye sex. That's sucks but maybe is for the best." Taraji said, hands slipping away.

Fantasia swallowed hard, feeling frustrated. Her eyes watered cause nothing says goodbye like that moment right there...
She sniffled, and her tears come out.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Taraji as sweetly.
Fantasia shook her head. "I won't judge you and I promise not to make you feel bad, what's wrong?" Taraji assured her. "I want us again, I will be better, I will stop being an—"

The phone rang in Taraji's hand.
"Damn it! The plane is here.. Shit I gotta go." Taraji said now running out. She shut the door.
"Fuck!" Fantasia muttered throwing pillows at the front door. It was frustrating. Almost as if Taraji didn't hear a thing she said cause she didn't get to say much.

**************
I wasn't planing on uploading anything until weekend... But well, not with y'all on my back😭😂😭