Part 10: High As A Kite

(THE FINAL - FINAL CUT)

SIX MONTHS AGO:

You're dying to know who Taraji was chasing at the Airport, ain't you?

Well, things didn't go as planned for Madame President. She rushed to the Airport to stop her Ex-Wife from getting on a plane, to proclaim her love for her, to apologize, and to ask her back...

But then she arrived at the airport, looked around, and Called Fantasia 3 times on the phone; Fantasia didn't pick up until...
"Hey, looking for me?" Yana asked, smiling; Taraji turned and saw that smile, that genuine smile, and looked around one last time, then cleared her throat. "Y—yeah Yeah! I mean you can't just leave things like this. I'm sorry" Taraji said.
"of course, Daddy, I love you; we can work this out. Get on the plane with me to Cleveland, meet my folks, I'm serious about you, come on." Yana pulled Taraji's hand as the bodyguards surrounded them.

Fantasia came out of the bathroom, fishing for something in her purse. She paused and heard people screaming, "Madame President!" she lifted her head and saw Taraji and Yana holding hands. Then she saw them kiss and people clapping, right at that minute she couldn't breathe.

She started hyperventilating, losing breath and energy; she felt her body crash to the ground, but she fell into somebody's hands. That was Queen.

Taraji didn't see Fantasia or the accident that happened, she got on the plane with Yana.

Queen and the girls took Fantasia to the hospital.
She pretended she didn't remember what happened, so they could leave her alone; they left her hospital room, and she checked her phone.
Saw Taraji's three missed calls.

She was debating about calling back when she saw the headlines.

*The President is in love. Wedding bells?

And there was a giant picture of them kissing at the Airport. Fantasia slammed her phone on the wall, it fell on her Son's feet.

"Bad timing?" Jack asked picking the phone up. It didn't break, it bumped into the wall and safely landed on her son's shoe.
"I don't need to be cuddled. I just need a vacation. I wanna get out of The States. If you love me, you will get me out of here, please, Jack. Baby, please, I am hurting. I'm breaking into pieces, please." Fantasia didn't mean to cry in front of Jack. Her tears just rolled down. Jack had never seen his mother so vulnerable even in her worst.
He nodded.

That evening, she got on a plane to Barbados.
And left. All her kids joined her a month Later. They spent the summer on a Vacation with her then came back.

Fantasia retired from her Political career.
They were having a farewell party for her at the Whitehouse, they didn't need Taraji's permission for that.

It's been 6 whole months, and Taraji is wearing an engagement ring. Her fiance is out of the country again, her career pull her out of the country a lot, which was never a problem when they where just dating, now it's becoming a nightmare for their relationship, especially for Taraji.

**********

Welcome back: slow updates cause unlike y'all, I don't fuck with this book anymore. Y'all need to accept it's coming to the real ending, this time. asking for updates on a book I completed it's Nasty work. Anyway, look alive show interest for the few chapters that are coming...

PS: Y'all owe me.