the party part 1

after they were picked up they were shown getting out of the plane on a landing strip as Kari turns to mac who now had short dark hair in a button t shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a blue jacket and a pair of jeans with boots standing next to rigas who had had dark brown hair in a braid with a grey bald camp with a black jacket half zipped over her grey shirt with matching pants and tennis shoes.

"took your sweet time didn't you" Kari asked sarcastically making the two chuckle before they were walking off while Jonas hands mac the chip as the two smile with victory soon a large built institute was shown in Hainan china with a high tech facility built between an large opening of two pieces of land with a large amount of water kept in while the out ocean was on the other side.

Kari had decided to change into a blue tank with a open black vest and ripped jeans with knee high boots her curly hair around her should and back as she sat in a chair drinking a tumbler that had blood in with a straw she was drinking out as she sits by a desk in the main part of the building with all kinds of new high tech crap with large windows showing clear blue water of the large tank the meg daisy stays in.

"wait they had another meg" Tyler asked in disbelief his mouth dropping.

meiying was shown having grown into her teenage years her hair now short while she wore a cute silk top with a collar and leggings with boat as she walks over to Kari making the women look up "hey kiddo" Kari says with a soft smile giving the girl a big hug.

just then meiying glows before she was a teen instead of a kid"oh you have grown so beautifully" suyin says with tears with a smile seeing how much her daughter grew as they hug as the others smile softly at the moment.

"i wanted to remind you we cant be late for the big party" meiying says giving her a look as Kari sighs knowing she and Jonas have no choice before nodding her head Kari was then shown in her and Jonas room as she was dressed in a black dress with cross straps holding her chest firm that ended at her ankles while a slit was on the left side also wearing matching heels her make up down elegantly with her hair in a high pony tail braid as she puts on her choker and necklace.

immediately Kari's brother went over protective.

"don't you think that dress look to revealing " Klaus says.

"maybe a different dress that doesn't show much skin" kol says as Elijah nods agreeing while kari just gives then a deadpanned disbelieving look.

"are you bloody shitting me right now you bloody idiots have seen my style you've seen what i wear" she sputters while the other laughs before Kari smacks them upside the held making there brothers groan.

"come on honey we need to go our meiying will drag us out" she says as Jonas walks out the bathroom having cleaned up nice in a tux before a party was shown in a large room with many people glowing lanterns hung from the ceiling as meiying was shown fixing Jonas's bow tie wearing a beautiful self white dress all the women wore elegant dresses while the man wore tuxes.

"im surprised you managed to get grumps here in a tux" jaxx snorts crossing her arms.

"yeah Jonas looking good there" dj and the wall tease him as Jonas scowls.

"i see you two ladies have managed to get him into a tux im surprised and hey maybe this is the start of something" jiuming zhang suyins brother says walking over wearing a tux also with short chopped black hair as Kari and meiying chuckle at the look Jonas gave him before jiuming walked off with a smile greeting people here and there.

in the corner of her eye she sees a man in a tux with short hair and glasses she could have sworn he looked familiar "honey dose that man look familiar plus im not getting good vibes off this guy" Kari says as the two share looks  before side eyeing the guy they would need to keep an eye on him.

just then she sees Hilary driscroll walk by with a smile with curly short hair wearing a white long sleeve dress as Kari scowls she couldn't stand the women something was off about her and she was gonna find out what she wont let anybody hurt the ones who she cares about.

"why do you look like you want to rip her to shred" toshi asked raising an eyebrow as Kari glares daggers at the women on the screen before Jonas quickly covered meiyings ears even though she's heard Kari swear like a sailor before.

"she's a backstabbing mother fucking greedy backstabbing bitch who used us, put our lives and innocent lives at stake not to mention releasing the apex meg and a fucking ancient kracken to the world causing hell and destruction!!!!" Kari rants you could practically see the fire in her eyes as the others eyes widen.

"kracken?!" the others shout in shock.

"yes isn't that what i just said open your ears you lazy bitches" she sassed as her family and friends snort and laugh at the scooby gangs offended faces.

"your scowling again whats up" Jonas whispered.

"something about that women doesn't feel right to me and im gonna find out what it is im not gonna let anyone hurt the ones i care for or ruin there dreams" Kari says before smiling smally thinking about suyin and her father.

suyin turns to Kari , Jonas and the others "wait did something happen to me" she asked confused as they look at her with a sympathetic look as Kari holds her friends hands "i think you will find out in the next chapter" she explains with tears in her eyes as she remembered the day she got a call from jiuming brother.