,Chapter 4 - Spikes can hurt

A/n Helluuuu! Author-chan here ^^
Hey, are the chapters coming at the right time to you?
I'm not sure of that because of the time zones ;-;
You see, here in Portugal is actually 1 pm, while I'm writting this and publishing it at: 6 pm
If the chapters are not coming at the right time to you, tell me in the comments *~*

Anyway,
RELEASE THE BEAST.
(this chapter might be brutal to some of the sensible readers)

---------------------------------------------------------

#MAYA

I'm worried about Alice.

I'm worried about Sasha.

I'm worried about me.

I'm worried about Mogwai.

Alice isn't home for 3 days.

Sasha is most likely kidnapped.

I'm falling into depression and almost lost my job.

And Mogwai doesn't do anything.

He just sits there in the front door, waiting for Alice to arrive home. He doesn't eat, He doesn't drink, He doesn't sleep, He doesn't play, He doesn't come when I call him.

He does nothing at all.

And it brokes my heart to know that he's waiting for her and she might not even come...

I leave him food, I leave him water, I even go play with him throwing a ball of yarn but He doesn't react at nothing.

He looks excited but He's suffering.
We're all suffering.

#ALICE

I woke up alone in the cage.

I tried to get up but, I felt a big pain running through my body.

I covered my mouth with my hands as I swallowed a loud scream of pain.

My eyes widened when I saw several cuts in my arms. Big and deep cuts, blood running down them.

My ankles had a wire around them.
But not a regular wire. A wire full of big and large spikes, that were sunk deep within my body.

The pain only increased. I tried to touch my head, and I touched a spiky crown that was making my head ache, and bleed. The spikes were stuck in my head like in my ankles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH" I screamed with all of the force that my lugs contained, as I fell on the harsh concrete.

And then I realized, that I was alone. All alone. Nobody's in their cages. The auction already started and nobody took me there. My changes are fadding away and nobody even took me there!
I better forget my life. I better forget and give up on my freedom and sanity.

I slowly tried to undid the wire in my ankles.

1,
2,
3.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I pulled both of the wires off my body as they left big and deep holes in my ankles.

I shivered. Breathing is hard as ever...

Now, the crown.

1,
2,
3.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" I slowly grabbed the crown pulling it off my head. My blonde hair, now is dirty and red.

I started to shake, and shake and shake as blood, sweat, and tears ran down my body.

I crawled to a corner, and curled up in a ball sobbing and crying.

"Nine h-hundred and n-ninety three... N-Nine hundred and e-eighty six..." I started to count from a thousand minus seven backwards. It didn't calm me down but it helped to keep my sanity.

Blood, on the ground.
Pain, everywhere.

#TYLER

I don't want to do this.

I don't want to kill.

I don't want to be a murderer.

I don't want to fight.

Today's the last fight of the season. And I don't want to kill people, I don't want to kill another werewolf. But me, Gwen and Jason need to do it.

Like I said before, It's killing or dying.

You know, I had a life before all of this! I had a job, I had dreams, I had a family, I had a girlfriend.

Well, ex-girlfriend.

In the day I was caught, 2 years ago, I found my girlfriend cheating on me with my best friend. Wounderful picture isn't it? Screw you Rick, a.k.a my 'I'm your best friend but I'll make your girlfriend cheat on you must to piss you off' friend.

"Hey! This is not what it looks like!" She said. I laughed, ran out the door and grabbed a hammer.

Let's just say that maybe in the next day she took her car to the mobile stand.

In that day, I decided to take a break. From everyone, from everything around me.
So I started to walk. I walked for hours and ended up on Devion Creek.

The worst mistake I've ever made.

I entered the woods area and someone pulled me off the road and into a car.
I can't remember anything after that. I just remember waking up in the cage, tied up like Alice is.

"Hey, puppy!" I looked up and roar at the buff man outside the cage's door. "Show time."

He grabbed me by my hair and threw me at the improvised battle ring made with glass windows for people on the other side can see what's happening on the inside.

They threw another werewolf at the battle ring.

We both have eletric collars that don't let us rest.
We need to fight or we caught an electric shock.

I felt the first shock. "AAAAH." It really hurts. I transformed and started to attack the other werewolf.

I jumped on top of him and bit off his throat. His blood stained my fur.

Damn it.

I started to eat, every little piece of him. And then I realized what I was doing.

I transformed back.
I won.
I'm alive.
...
Can someone please kill me?!

{A/n I know that this chapter is small! Sorry. That's all you have for today XD}