Chapter 11 - Let's play a game...

#ALICE

"So... How are we gonna do this?" Gwen asked me.

"We'll wait until night time when everyone's asleep." I looked around. They haven't captured anyone since I was transformed... "Hey, they're not kidnapping anyone..."

"That's good..." Tyler said. "Kaiden was responsible for kidnapping the humans. Christine doesn't seem to have experience on that..."

Everybody sat quietly.

Gwen and Jason look at each other, smiled and Gwen tried to touch Jason's shoulder through the bars with no sucess...
I look at the bars and melt them.
She looks at me sweetly, winks at me and I wink back. It's obvious that she likes him.
She walks to him and sits close to him. He strokes her hair and she leans back on her shoulder...

Kawaii.

Tyler stands up, walks towards me and points at the bars. "Do you mind?"

I smirk at him as the bars melt. He smirks back and sits closer to me as well.
Amanda layed on the ground and said that she needs to sleep. She snores lightly and falls asleep almost in a automatic way.

"Poor girl, she must be exausted..." I lean my head on Tyler's lap and He stokes my hair carefully. "Tyler... She's not-"

"I know... I heard her purr and her smell is... Well... Different." He cuts my thoughts.

I sigh. "Don't worry Alice... We're almost out of here..."

"I won't be able to visit Mogwai and Maya will I?" I ask as the memories of awesome afternoons and cinema nights run through my head.

He shakes his head and I sigh.

I missed them so much because they're my family. My mom and dad never cared too much about me, and I didn't care about them either. I left their house when I was 19 and since Maya and I couldn't afford the rent all by ourselves, we decided to share the house... My family... I miss my family.

Tyler suddenly grabs me by my hips and pulls me closer, making me sit on his lap. "They're are all sleeping Alice..." He whispered seductively in my ear. "What do you want to do? We're all alone..."

I shivered and contained a moan as he ran his hands through my back massaging it. "You look tense babe... Relax."

He kissed my neck softly and made a path of kisses arriving to my right cheek.

This man is going to be the death of me. He's leaving me insane!
Those warm lips made my body shiver as soon as they touched my ear softly. He purred and I couldn't contain the soft moan.

"Babe... Why are you so perfect?" He whispered and ran his hand down my body touching my curves. "Wanna play a game?"

"What kind of game Tyler?" I smirked.

"It's called The Rush. You can't talk until I say you can. If you talk, you lose and I win. If you handle it I lose..." He laughed sensually.

"What do I get if I win? And what do you get if you win?"

"There's the surprise... Now shush." He placed a finger over my lips and I shut up.

He grabs my back, leans closer, strokes my face with his left hand and says. "That hair, those eyes, those lips, that nose, those hips, that blushing." I felt my blood arriving to my cheeks. He laughed lightly, purred and messed with his brown and black hair. "When you blush you make me go insane you know... Part of me wants to eat you and the other wants me to keep you in a glass box just to see you everyday..."