Chapter 15 - Flashbacks

A/n Hey! I missed you :3
Sorry this took so long but I think it's worth it tho :S
Hope you enjoy! just a little note here, please read everything before commenting okay?

-------------❤------------

#ALICE

I woke up alone in the shelter.
It's really cold in here without Tyler's unusual warmth to comfort me, but still, it would be cold even with Tyler because we don't have any blankets nor decent clothing. Hopefully we'll be able to make something out of Tyler and Jason's hunt.

I stand up and leave shelter walking towards Gwen's.
Huh it's soooooo cold! I thought as I wrap my arms around myself, trying to keep me warm.

"Hey Gwen do you wan-" Gwen's not here either.

Did she go with them? I mean she would be a good hunter after all. She's pretty fast and discrete.

I walk towards the burned logs on the floor from yesterday's fire that Tyler lit.
After a few minutes of failures and stressful tries I finally lit a fire.

"Huh finally!" I sat closely to the fire to warm me up.

~~

Man I'm bored.

Seriously they are taking so damn long. I'm sooooo bored you don't even know.

I looked at the amount of trees near the campsite. There's a forest up ahead that looks so peacefull and full of mysteries that wait for me in the other side.

I hesitated but the courage and curiosity spoke loudler. Like... A week ago.

Flashbacks of what I've been through lately run through my mind as I walk to the trees.
But... I guess that now I can defend myself am I right? I have telekinetic powers for god's sake, I think I can go...

Just a minute...
Just a little run...
Just a little fun.

I enter the forest with Tyler's twig from yesterday hid under my rags.
Also. I look behind.

Where the fuck is Amanda?!
Did she go with them?
Why did they leave me alone?
I mean... What?

I sigh and shake my head trying to put my thoughts and feelings right.
I walk a little deeper into the forest and out of nowhere I decided to sing.

"Are you... Are you,
Coming to the tree?
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger who it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.
Are you... Are you,
Coming to tree?
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger who it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.
Are you... Are you,
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger who it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.
Are you... Are you,
Coming to the tree
Put your necklace of rope
Side by side to me.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger who it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.*"

My heart skipped a bit when I heard the clacking sound of twigs breaking.
I turned around quickly as the sound got closer.

I-It's just an animal... I thought to myself.
There's no way they'd find us here... No way... N-No way...

Flashbacks. Whips. Crowns. Cuts. Blood. Rituals. Moon. Wolf. Rosaries. Water. Auctions. Cages. Fights. Blood. Masks. Slaves. Blood. Holes. Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. Mom. Dad. Murders. Rapped. Blood. Blood. Unbreakable bounds. Blood. Moon.

I fell on my knees as the memories filled my head with horror and my eyes filled with tears. I place my hands over my ears and pull sides of my hair as I let out a high pitched scream and sob.

The dirt touching my ankles makes the wounds hurt and burn. So...

"Even after running away I still suffer huh? Am I right? I'll never stop suffering. Never. Ever. And I'll never be able to be happy again huh? Never? Ever?" I talk to myself. "How long would it take until I lose everything? Tyler... Maya... Gwen... Jason... Mogway? How long would it take for me to survive this hell..." I clean my tears.

I stand and keep walking for no reason. The rocks in front of me move as I walk.
It started to rain but as you might predict the rain drops didn't even touched my skin.

The twigs again.
I feel the presence of someone near me.

"Stop playing around and show yourself..." I shout at the air waiting for a response.

"Oh." I turn around.

A tall black haired man stands in front of me, his eyes as blue as the morning sky look straight into mine deeply. He's wearing a blue shirt and black jeans.

"Why is a girl like you walking alone in the woods?" He asks as he walks to me slowly.

I walk back a few steps. "Who are you?"

"Oh, may I introduce myself." He says is a sexy harsh voice. "My name's Michael Fent."

I snif the air discreetly. He smells unusual. Behind all that stronger perfume he doesn't smell like a human at all.

As soon as I realize that I grab my sharp twig faster than a lightning and hide it behind my back without him noticing.
Well...
That's what I thought.

"What do you have there little flower?" I feel his hands behind my back. Oh shit.

He grabs the twig and throws it away. Big mistake of his since I can control everything I want to.

"What are you?" I ask with disgust.

"Take a guess..." He smirks and my heart races.

What the hell heart stop being such a bitch! You belong to Tyler.

"Tell me. How would your blood look on the dirt... Michael?" I say lowly and give him a small laugh.

He smirks again. "You sure?"

The twig flies across us and stabs Michael in the belly making him lose some blood. "Yea."

He curved his lips a bit and stared at me for a while. He pulled the twig off his belly with no difficulty. "That kind of hurt. Now if you'll excuse me..."

I felt his hands covering my mouth with some kind of paper napkin and then black.

Everything black.

Fuck!
Not again!

A/n The song is not mine! It's "the hanging tree" from Hunger Games The Mockingjay part 1 ;)