Chapter 13 - Dance Without Music

#TYLER

"Wow! This is beautiful!" Gwen says.

We walked for hours and Amanda had already fallen asleep in my shoulder. We arrived to a beautiful place. There's a waterfall, a lake, green trees full of juicy fruits, and a green plain full of white and purple flowers.

Finally we were far away from Chrisitne and the worship. Finally we were free.

"This is it." Alice said. I looked at Alice and saw her eyes glittering. I knew from her look that this was the perfect place. She looked back and smiled.

"Yes. This is it." I said.

Gwen squecked. "YAY!" She hugged Jason and He stared at her shocked, But then, He hugged her back.

He sighed softly. "Yes."

I woke up Amanda. "Hey Mandy. We are here."

She rubbed her sleepy eyes and opened them slowly. "We are? And why are calling me Mandy?"

I smiled and laughed. "Yes we are and I think Mandy is a cute name." She nodded. "There's a plain full of flowers over there... Do you want to go play while we prepare our stuff?"

She smiled, nodded and then ran through the plain picking up some flowers and chasing a blue butterfly .

I turned to Alice, Jason and Gwen.

"You are good with the kids..." Jason said and sighed.

"I like kids..." I smirked.

Alice looked down and blushed. Gwen put an arm around her laughing. "We'll go find some water and food! You guys can start picking some wood and making some shelter."

She pulled Alice by an arm and ran towards the lake.

"Gwen, wha-"

I look perplexed at Jason. "What the hell was that about?"

"Girls Tyler. Girls."

#ALICE

"Gwen what are you doing?!" I ask her as me and her hide behind a tree.

"Saving you!" She looked at Jason discreetly. "From the shame!"

I blush. "What are you talking about?"

She hugged me tightly. "Don't fake it Alice... When He said He liked children I could feel your soul being sucked by the hole of sadness."

I colapsed in tears while hugging her.

She was right. I was sad. Tyler apparently loves children and I don't know if I could even give him that. He does everything to make me happy and I'm not sure if I can do that!

"Tell me Alice. Vent it all out of you."

"H-He does e-everything to make me h-happy." I hicupped. "a-and I don't if I-I can make him h-happy! I n-never actually... Y-You know..." I stopped as the shame ran through my body.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked softly.

I nod. "Yeah..."

"Oh hun! That's nothing to worry about!" She stroked my hair and we both fell on our knees, still hugging each other. "Tyler loves you the way you are!"

"T-That's easy for you to say!" I pulled back. "You don't have holes, cuts and torture marks all over you body. You're perfect Gwen... And Jason loves you too."

I bit my tongue trying to contain my crying. I knew if I cried loud. Tyler would hear it and I didn't want him to see me like this...

"Me? Perfect?" She looked down. "Don't make me laugh..." She cried as well.