Chapter 5 - The Luna

#TYLER

The fights are now over. Gwen and Jason survived, and we're now going 'home' today.

I wonder if Alice was sold and if she's okay. I hope so.

Now we're a waiting for our 'prize'.
The Luna.

The Luna is a tradition in the werewolf comunity. The winners of the season, get a moon mark on their backs. And that represents the strength, the pride and the courage.

Too bad that that mark is made with a hot iron that is pressed against our backs and it stays there forever.

"Hey puppy, its your turn." I glare at the same buff man at the cage's door.

"Stop calling me puppy, you idiot." I roar at him and pulls out a gun. A gun with silver bullets. I put my hands in the air in form of truce.

He pulls me by my hair and takes me to a iron door. He opens it slowly and throws me there.

There's a man waiting for me in front of a marquise.

He walks over to me, takes my arm and injects a strange liquid with a syringe. A blue mixed with green weird liquid, runs through my veins as I roar and glare at the strange man.

"Now you're unable to transform." I'm dizzy and my vision is blurry as He laid me on the marquise.

He attached me to it by chains and thick ropes.

He walks to a strange furnace and takes out a hot moon shaped iron. "So... You won, did you?" I nodded. "You're brave and deserve The Luna."

"I just want to come back to my mate..." I said softly as the weird liquid pumps through my veins making my voice fail and my vision being blurry.

"Mate? Well... When you come back to her, show her this." He got closer with the iron.

"Wait! Isn't The Luna supposed to be on my back?"

"I have orders to crave it in your chest. Now, stay still. This might hurt a bit."

He approached and quickly touched my chest with the moon shaped iron.

It burns.

It burns.

It burns!

I scream with all the strength that my lungs contained as he slowly took the iron off my chest, taking with him, a little bit of my skin.

"Now it's there... Forever." He placed some ice in the now moon shaped wound in my chest.

"No, no, no stop! Please stop it!" The ice against my skin is making it burn even more.

"I need to keep on doing this. That's the only way that the wound turns black and unable to seal." He made more pressure to the ice as I struggle to get out of that marquise. "I don't want to do this either. But I have to get back to my mate too."

He took the ice off my chest, as I shiver, shake and sweat. He grabbed a bandage and places it over the moon wound.

"Judas! This one is ready." He shouted at the door as the same buff man walks in and grabs me by my hair.

Now it's time for Gwen and Jason.

#ALICE

I'm still in the corner since yesterday.
Nobody came to bring me food or water and Tyler's not here to comfort me.

I'm weak, and sore and that's what they want.

I think that they are not going to let me go to next 2 auctions. Everybody was sold except for me.

There's no need for making another auction if there's nobody except for me to buy. And nobody wants to buy me.

My life is ruined.
My life sucks.
The only thing I have now, is Tyler.

The only that cares about me.

There's no way anybody is going to search for me.

I don't have a boyfriend, I don't have more friends besides Maya.

My family lives in another town and I don't see them for years.

I'm gonna be stuck here forever.

The blood on the floor is now dried, but the cuts and holes in my body are still bleeding. Even if it's not a lot they're still bleeding.

I'm losing too much blood...

"T-Tyler..." I whisper softly as I faint.

#TYLER

Someone's taking me to the cage.
My eyes widened when I saw Alice on the floor surrounded by blood.

The rage started to boil inside me, as every little nerve was filled with anger and sadness.

I run to her and lift her head softly as I try to feel her breathing.
She's weak.
Very weak.

Her breathing is almost none, and she has holes and several cuts through all her body.

I lay her on the floor carefully and started to kick the bars of the cage. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE THERE. I CAN SMELL YOUR COWARDICE."

Chrisitine suddenly opened the door with her whip.

"I see that you and your friends have The Luna." She laughed. "But that's not protecting her from me... She's going to the ritual tonight."

"Don't you dare to touch her! Or I'll..." I felt a huge electric shock run through all my body as I fell on the floor in pain. I was still wearing the collar? Why?!

"You're not doing anything." She entered the cage with a loud clash and grabbed Alice by her hair. I roar and glare at her, still in pain, in a struggle to get up. "Keep it down." She shocked me again but this time harder and the pain only increased. The pain was so big that I couldn't even get up from the ground.

"When I leave here, I'll cut all your throats." I say in disgust. No one involved in this will survive to tell the story! You'll regret this. You'll regret the day you touched my mate."

"You can think of whatever you want. That's not going to change anything and you know it."

Christine opened the door and left with Alice.

I couldn't do anything.
I couldn't protect her.
I'm useless.
I'm a waste of space.
I deserve to die.

I don't deserve Alice's beauty and grace...
And now, because of me she'll fall into a nightmare, and we'll share this hell together...
If she forgives me.