Chapter 18 - I don't like my material damaged

#ALICE

I look at the locked window that reveals the outside world. The sun's already setting.
If I wanted to, I could just break that damn window and flee.
But...
If I tried, I'm sure that Michael wouldn't hesitate and he could easily kill me right where I stand.

I... I don't want to die...
And that is what kept me alive all this time.
The wish of coming back home, hug Maya and pet Mogwai in the head is a lot stronger than my fear.
A lot stronger.

Memories ran through my mind making my head hurt a lot. My eyes filled with tears and my hands tugged the bed sheets.

I layed on the bed and closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

As the hours passed by the nightmares grew bigger. Blood rituals, wolf sacrifices and forests filled my head.

The forest. My favourite place turned into my worst nightmare.

#MICHAEL

I finished the work that I had to do in my office and I'm tired.

The fights are already planned and the two things that I have to care about now is when does Christine arrive with the three werewolves and my pet's state.

I have to find away to make her forget about Tyler... Or hate him.
Yeah I'll think about that later.

I stand up and leave my office.
The sun's already setting.
I walk past the kitchen and see the serviants chatting on a table.

The youngest of them stands up and greets me.

"Good night my lord. Do you need anything?"

"Nah I'm good. All of you may now rest."

"Thank you my lord. Have a good sleep."

Oh trust me. I will.
Nothing can ruin this night.

I walk to my room's door and unlock it.
I walk in an see my pet laying on the bed, tugging the sheets and slightly shaking.

Nightmares I presume.

I don't know if I should wake her up.
Maybe I should.
It seems like she's suffering...

But her expression is so amazing. I can see fear and suffering just by looking at her. Humans make such interesting faces to show their feelings.

And with her pretty face, she makes it even more interesting.

I gasp and my eyes widened open as the moonlight coming from the window shows a tear running down her pale cheeks.

Ok that's enough.

I walk to her and pull the bed sheets up showing her skinny body. I lift her head and lean it against my chest.

I stroke her face and whisper. "Pet. Pet wake up..."

She slowly opens her eyes and her lips curve up a bit. "Hmm... M-Mickael?"

Her eyes go wide open and she walks away from me.

I eyed her arm. Cuts.
What are those?

"Pet. What going on with your arms?" I grabbed her right arm. "Did you do this?"

"N-No... That's the treatment I got in the... S-Slave House..." She looked down and closed her left fist on top of her knee. "I-I also have... Holes on my ankles and head."

I gasped.
I'm gonna talk with Christine later.

"May I see them?"

She hesitated but then nodded in acceptance. She leaned forward and I touched her head.

I identified small holes that made a circle on the top of her head. Her ankles also had them around the bone area.

"Hm... I'm gonna talk with the owner of the Slave House. I don't like my material damaged." I stroke her face with the back of my right hands.

She curved her lips a bit but that 'smile' quickly disappeared and she pulled back.

"Huh... I-It's fine, you don't need to do anything L-Lord..." She eyed me.

"Lord?" I frowned. "You can call me Michael princess."

"Then you can call me Alice instead of pet and let me out this room instead of keeping me locked." She copied my frown.

"Don't you like this room?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"I prefer to breath fresh air if you don't mind. This rooms stifles me." She got up and tried to open the window.

"That is locked Alice." I laughed slightly at her innocence.

She frowned again and sat on the wooden chair next to the bed. "I want to get out of here. Take me out of here please."

"I'm afraid I can't Alice."

"Why?" She looked down and clenched her fists on top of her knees.

"Reality would hit you like a bus."

"Tsc. Then I guess I've been hit by lots of buses." She curved her lips with melancholy. "I've seen and felt reality several times."

Yes. I can see that.
What am I doing anyway?
Taking her away from her mate and friends just for pleasure?
Yea. I'm one of those guys.
Guess I'm the bad guy here, and her prince with the silver armor and white horse is coming at any time to rescue her from this tower.
Too bad she'll see her mate's true face in a few days.

I have my plans.

"Anyway, aren't you going to sleep?" I asked.

She eyed me. "I can sleep here or on the floor."

"You know I would tie you up to the bed right? Ten seconds."

She frowned.

"9."

The whole room shoke. The furniture moved and the window almost broke.

"Ten seconds my ass."

I smiled. "You are the dificult type I see. You still have a few seconds until I tie you up. 7"

"Ugh, fine." She stood up and walked towards the bed.

She layed down on the bed as far as she could from me. Even though that doesn't matter because once her night terrors come back she'll crawl slowly to me and she'll search for my cold.

I wonder if she ate the cake.
I wonder if she liked it, I saw her eating vanilla cake many times when she was at home.
I wonder when is Christine coming.

If she was captured by other vampires she would've been dead by now. The most of them like their pets docile.

I don't know what's the point of getting one docile.
You can't have fun with something boring like a docile woman.

Wild is better. Wild is fun.