Ideals

Circe and Diana continue to fight and Diana eventually overpowers her, grabbing her neck

Diana "Like I promised, truth bests evil"

Circe "You certain? What do you do next Diana? Didn't your mother tell you? No prison can hold me, no words can convince me to stop my quest. You have to kill me"

Diana freezes

Circe "Oh yes, take the life. Kill her like you killed Ares!"

Diana "I did not kill Ares, I have never taken a life I could not save. And I will not throw that all away for you!"

Circe "You are a coward. You do not have the warrior's stomach! KILL ME DIANA! KILL ME! *Evil laugh*"

Diana "Nooo! I will not let you do that to me! I will not let you abduct my compassion. I will not let you take my ideals away from me! I am Wonder Woman, I bring hope to the world, I save those who cannot save themselves"

Circe "Then the death toll will rise, your mother is already gone. I will slaughter you, your lover and anyone who steps in my way. Mortal or god alike!"

Diana "There is no need for that"

A young voice is heard "New friend is that you?"

Diana looks round and sees Becca carrying a small child. Becca drops the kid down and kneels down in exhaustion. The girl goes to Diana

Diana "Oh sweetheart"

Girl "Did you bring me here to play?"

Diana "No, I promised you that you will be free from that world. And now thanks to my angel and the goddesses, they have granted you eternal safety. And for you to meet your real mother"

The girl then sees Circe lying down

Girl "We have the same colored hair"

Circe "Oh...is this...is this real"

Diana steps back and sees the girl and mother reunite

Circe "Oh you little star, I missed you. Look at you all grown up"

Girl "Are you my mother?"

Circe "Yes...yes...mama is here and I am not going anywhere"

A bright light then appears that resembles a doorway

Becca "When I prayed for her, I saw a vision, a luminescent paradise that can be accessed through a bright light exactly like this. The power of Hecate has been freed from you and you shall live the life you deserve through that door. I saw figures watching over you and your daughter"

Diana "And due to the gods policy, Hecate will not go unpunished, just like Ares"

Circe "You tried to tell me, but I did not listen. Oh gods what have I done. All those people..."

Diana "The curse of Hecate is to blame. Your sins of your past are still there to rectify and if the lore of the gods are upheld, you will face trial and be in service"

Circe "That is more than fair"

Diana "Ares manipulated you, forced you into a life of evil, prevented you from leaving your past life. His actions killed many and directly wounded your womanhood and humanity:

Circe then looks at her daughter "And you are just allowing me to go?"

Diana "Like I said, the goddesses have allowed you to face this trial, I must not interfere and will not anyway. You are free from the curse. Whatever the goddesses decide, I am certain it will be fair, with the best interests of your daughter"

Circe "I do not know what to say. After all I did to you, your lover, your mother, your world. You truly are a Wonder Woman and the beacon of hope the world needs. I cannot thank you enough"

Diana "It is my ideals that make me who I am, and which is how I concluded our battle on a positive note. Now before you go, I must ask, who was the one working with you? The one behind these recent events?"

Circe "She did not give me her name but it was an old woman with a foreign accent. She wore a cloak and a mask. She has a base that is not easily found, under some advanced technology or magic. She worked with Ares, helped curse your friend and created Giganta. She lied to me, saying you killed them and manipulated me further as soon as she collected me from the island. There is no good in her Diana, she has a crafty way with words and the most sinister intuition. She can mitigate anything and has a big empire at her fingertips"

Diana "Understood"

Girl "Mother can we go in the light"

Circe smiles and nods, she looks at Diana 

Circe "I am forever indebted to you. If there is even a small chance I can repay this debt, I will give it all for you. I guess this is farewell, once again, thank you Diana for showing me the way. I wish I saw this myself sooner, ensure your mother gets immediate treatment, use the metal immediately"

Diana nods as Circe and her daughter hold hands and walk to the light, they then disappear. Becca then wraps her arm around Diana and they hug and kiss

Diana "I am so proud of you Becca, like always, you have proven to be the light the world needs"

Becca "I can accomplish anything with you in my heart"

Hippolyta weakly calls out Diana's name