Chapter 1

It has been two years since the incident and I've been training at the corps and have adapted my strength and even creating my own breathing style called snow breathing.

I have grown as well. Two years ago I was 4 foot 10 but now I'm 5 foot.

Never mind I didn't actually grow at all.

I was taken care of by the stone Hashira who was blind but somehow is the strongest hashira currently which is surprising to me. His training was pretty harsh and hard but I did get used to it pretty soon the harder I worked the stronger I get anyway.

I one time had to stand under a waterfall and stay there for an hour. I passed out ten times but I was better after those attempts.

Flashback:

"Your task is to stand under this water fall for an hour." He said.

The waterfall was huge and could probably take me out the first second I'm under there.

But I still need to try...

End of flashback:

"Himejima-sama when is the final selection going to start?"

We were eating bowls of rice with curry on the side. Himejima-sama always tells me to eat because I usually forget to while training and would sometimes not eat for two days straight.

"In two days my child. Are you sure you are ready to face the demons?" I never really knew why he called me his child but I was fine with it.

"Yeah I think I am I have been gaining a lot of strength through the past two years of training and my speed has adapted a lot as well."

"Alright child."

I look up from my bowl and see Himejima-samas face. He's crying again. I've become used to him crying on a daily basis. When I first saw him cry I was really weirded out because it seemed he didn't show a lot of emotion when doing so.

"By the way Nakamura-san you haven't been showing emotion ever since I met you I always wondered but it was never my business to ask questions like that."

"It's fine I didn't even notice I don't show emotion. I'm just to focused on training that I guess I didn't show much emotion. Sorry about that."

We continued eating for a while before I began to train again.

-time skip to two days later-

I get ready to leave for the final selection putting my hair up in a ponytail having it being held by a ribbon. My bangs are left out because they can't reach the back of my head.

I'm wearing a grey hakama and blue haori. I look at the mirror and see myself in the outfit. I roll up my sleeve on the left and see a big scar on my arm from my brother two years ago. It's the only thing I have left of him.

I leave my room end head to the front door. I feel a presence behind me and I turn around to see gyomei standing behind me holding his beads while his hands are clamped together.

"I wish you safe travels child. Come home safe."

"I know Himejima-sama you don't need to worry." I take one more quick glance at gyomei before leaving to walk to final selection.

It was a pretty long walk but when I saw the wisteria in my view I knew I had arrived. I looked around and saw about 50 people. Many seemed scared and many were acting like they were confident which I sensed was a lie. People are so obvious that they're lying it bores me.