Chapter 25

"Ugh what a pain. Would you please stop jumping up into the trees?" Muichiro said looking up at a tree. The demon shed his skin like a snake and went up to the tree.

Disgusting.

"Now I will show you my true form! You two count as the fourth person to see this form!" The demon says.

"Is this supposed to be exciting because I'm not excited." I say while looking up at the demon in the shadows of the tree.

"Shut up! Once I get this serious, no one has ever survived!"

"Oh wow." Muichiro says sarcastically.

"Shut your insolent mouth you stupid brat! These transparent scales are stronger than diamonds! I developed this form inside my vase! Kneel before this perfect beautiful form!" The area goes silent and we just stare at the demon.

You know I might actually throw up.

"Say something you dunces! You really get under my skin you miserable brats!"

"No it's just that you told me to shut my mouth." Muichiro responds.

"I just can't speak because of how ugly it is I might even throw up."

"Yeah and I'm not the least bit surprised..." out of no where the demon comes up at us and attempts to attack us with a punch. In time we disappear and go back, but the attack he used was a demon art and summoned tons of fish at us and we both got hit.

I was on the ground and my haori was ripped to pieces so I decided to take it off. My  uniform did also have a scratch at the waist but it only hit a little of my skin.

On the other hand with Muichiro crouching on a tree branch, his front uniform was nearly torn all around and half of his left sleeve was ripped off.

There were fish flopping in front of me with a need  of water but I just ignored them.

"What do you think of my god like hands? Any one of my fists touch turn into adorable fish! And my speed! My body is flexible and tough! And thanks to my flexible scales I can bend in any direction I like! Are you scared? My first attacks were just for show."

"Even the strongest attacks are pointless if they don't hit." Muichiro says smiling at the demon. His smile right now scares me is that how he usually smiles.

He gets down from the tree and at the same time we both attempt to attack the demon.

"Behold! My magnificence when I get serious!"

Blood demon art: killer fish scales

Many attacks from all over try to hit me but I dodge each one.

"How do you like my moves they defy the laws of nature! Thanks to my scales, I have complete freedom of movement. It's impossible to predict! I love contradicting the laws of nature!" He keeps on ranting on and on and I try to dodge the attacks from the demon art.

Muichiro uses his seventh form to disappear from the demon when it was about to hit him. He gets somewhere else. He disappears multiple times when the demon is trying to attack him. It was a way of distraction so I could hit the final blow.

I see Muichiro and he gives me a nod of reassurance for me to be head the demon.

Snow breathing 10th form: Snowy Mirage

Shinobu advised my not to use this form but I had to I need to kill this demon.

We were transported to a snowy area one familiar to the both of us.

My house.

"Do you remember this place?" I ask the demon.

"What have you done you brat!" He screamed. The demon tries to attack me but when he was going to punch me his arm froze in place.

"I was asking a question. Do you remember this place?" I looked at the demon.

The tips of my fingers were turning dark blue and was slowly spreading through my hand.

"Of course I do. It's where I poisoned your family and took them away from you! You deserved it you brat! I don't regret anything!" He says.

"Well I guess you'll regret ever doing that."

I slice his head swiftly with my katana and it falls to the ground.

"Goodbye." I smile at the demon when the head and body falls with the body left frozen and the head slowly freezing.

The mirage ends and Muichiro walks up to me and we both look down at the demon.

"Argh! This shouldn't be! Gyokko losing his head to a mere human! What a horrible lower form of life! I'm worth a hundred of you! I am the chosen super being! But you're weak from the moment you're born! With my godly hands I took your ridiculous worthless lives and turned them into sublime art!" The demon kept on yappimg and Muichiro decided to cut the demons head to pieces.

"That's enough just go to hell already." Muichiro says when he finishes.

"You know I thought he would never shut up." I say looking at Muichiro.

"Lord Tolito and Nakamura are you all right?! I had no idea what was going on!" Kanamori said running to us.

My body began to shake and I started to feel dizzy.

"We're fine. I feel great right now. But we need to hurry to Tanjiro and others." Muichiro says.

"Haha yeah the others haha..." I started to laugh and was shaking even more with hot breaths coming out my mouth.

"You two look really bad are you sure you guys are okay?"

"I said I'm totally fine. Didn't you hear me?" Muichiro says.

"Why are you huffing so much?" Kanamori asks concerned.

"I'm fine so will you please go to Kotetsu?" Muichiro's mouth started to bubble a lot and he fell.

"Haha he fell." My mouth also started to bubble after and I fell as well.

"Yahhh! Lord Tokito and Nakamura!" Kanamori starts to panic and yell but I can't hear it well. I then see Kotetsu come up holding his wound.

Thank god he's okay.

He suddenly takes out a hilt and shows it to Kanamori.

Wait that's Rengokus hilt...

I start to tear up and remember how I want able to give him his gift back after he died.

"Rengoku-san..." I say.

Kotetsu notices me on the ground and checks on me crouching down.

"Nakamura-san are you okay?"

"Sis are you okay?"

I see a memory of Yuta and start to sob loudly.

Kotetsu is stunned by my crying and tries to comfort me, "I-it's okay..."

I get on my knees with the only strength I have left and hug Kotetsu tightly.

"I'm sorry Yuta!" I say.

While sobbing I see a glowing figure in front of me.

It's my mom.

"You did great. Tell Inosuke I love him."

"Mom..."

She disappears and I still continue to sob on a stunned Kotetsu's shoulder.

Taisho Era Secrets!:

-When Kazuma used her final form she took the tips from Shinobu and used it while using the form.

-Muichiro was surprised in how much Kazuma cried.

-Kotetsu tried to pat Kazuma's back when she was crying.