Part four; Shit

"Lucy, please just stop for a minute" Jackson said and he grabbed her arm "You need to calm down, you can't drive like this" Jackson "Fine, you drive" she said and threw him the car keys. They drove home in silence. They arrived and sat down on the sofa "Lucy, what happened?" Jackson began "What do you mean what happened, you saw what happened" Lucy said "Yeah, I mean I saw what happened but what happened that led to this?" Jackson said.

"Tim is different since my abduction, I see it in his body language, eyes and how he treats me" She said "I get that this was a very traumatic event for him but I told him multiple times that he should see someone but he said that he was fine" Lucy said "And now his problems became mine and now he will pay for that" She added "I can't work with someone who doesn't take me seriously" Lucy finished "He does take you seriously" Jackson replied "No, he doesn't and that can lead to my death so i ain't risking it" Lucy said back "I will sue him if I have to Jackson" Lucy said and tears sprung in her eyes.

"I know, I know" Jackson said and gave Lucy a hug. They sat there for a few minutes "I'm so sorry you got assaulted" Jackson said "It's fine, it doesn't bother me" Lucy responded emotionless "How, Lucy he grabbed you boobs and tried to-" Jackson tried but Lucy cut him off "It's fine Jackson, really I am just very upset with Tim" Lucy said, laying her head on Jackson's lap "Well that was clear, you cursed the hell out of him" Jackson said and he smiled "I know, but he really deserved it" Lucy said and they laughed.

"Okay I'm going to bed" Lucy said and walked to her room. Angela called Jackson "Angela, what's up?" Jackson replied and he walked out of the apartment "how's Lucy?" she asked "Well, you saw her. Nothing has really changed" Jackson said "Lucy needs to back off, this could ruin Tim" Angela said "Your worried about Tim, Lucy was assaulted and your bestie refused to take her seriously, you saw how he treated her right. This is his fault and she has every right to sue him" Jackson said back "I know but Bradford is a good man he doesnt deserve all of this" Angela replied.

"He let her get assaulted and blamed it on her Angela, he does deserve it!" Jackson said "Look, I get it but he is going through it and just isn't himself right now" Angela added "That is not Lucy's problem and she told him to see a therapist and he refused so now he is on his own" Jackson said back and hung up, a little annoyed with Angela "Shit" Angela said when she realized he hung up. She called Grey "hey, whats up?" Grey replied "I don't think Lucy is going to back down" Angela said "Why not?" Grey asked a little worried.

"Jackson is as mad at him as she is so i don't really know what to do" Angela said as she choked on her words "Okay, I'll let them talk tomorrow but please just go to bed, tomorrow won't be any easier" Grey said "Okay, good night" Angela said and she hung up *the next morning* Tim had arrived early and already sat in the roll call room, just zoning out. Jackson and Lucy arrived and went to get changed. They walked to the roll call room "Hey guys, how was your shift yesterday?" Nolan asked as he caught up to them, he hadn't heard from the fight.

"Yeah fine, but Tim and I are not really on speaking terms right now" Lucy said "Why what happened?" Nolan asked worried "No, nothing it's fine but I just thought you should know" Lucy replied and walked into the roll call room "Okay, thanks for letting me know" He replied. Tim stared at Lucy as she walked to the front of the room but Lucy acted as if he wasn't there as if he didn't even exist. Everyone slowly entered the room and waited for Grey, Angela and Nyla sat next to Tim but didn't say a word. Grey walked in and Looked at Lucy, thinking he would see her exhausted or sad but he saw her, as angry as yesterday but with a face that isn't readable so he began.

"Okay everyone listen up, i've got no special assignment for you so just get out here, Nolan you have front desk duty this morning and I need Chen and West plus their TO's to stay behind. The rest of you go find crime" he said "here we go" Jackson whispered to Lucy and she nodded. "See you later guys" Nolan said and he walked out of the room with the rest of the officers. Chen and West turned around, and sat right in front of Harper, Nyla and Tim. He looked broken, sad and tired all at once Lucy thought.

"Okay, we need to figure this out cause this ain't gonna work" Grey said looking at both of them. But he didn't get a response, Lucy just stared at him and he stared at her. Jackson and Angela made eye contact and were a little uncomfortable. "I can't ride with someone who doesn't take me seriously" Lucy spit out "I take you seriously Chen, you know that" Tim said back "No, I know you did but you don't anymore, look I don't care about the assault, but what I do care about is you" She started and Grey frowned and sat down next to Lucy.

"I've told you multiple times that you should deal with your trauma and you didn't and now it became my problem" Lucy said and she looked down "I don't need help, I'm fine you're the one who got abducted Lucy?!" Tim said "Yeah and I dealt with my trauma but you didn't!" Lucy said as she raised her voice "I do not have any trauma Chen, just because your parents are therapists doest mean you are!" Tim said, also raising his voice.

"NO, you just can't see it, the way you look at me, the way you act, the way you smile, the way your eyes move, the way you blame yourself for everything that happened! '' Lucy finished now practically shouting "You need to go to therapy Tim" Lucy ended with a soft voice "You do not tell me what to do BOOT" Tim shouted at her as he stood up "I am not trying to tell you what to do sir but I can't be your rookie anymore if you can't get over yourself!" Lucy responded as she stood up.

"Why?!, my problems have nothing to do with you?!" Tim replied looking at her " Yeah they do Tim, everyday when you see me I see that you're spark is gone, you resent yourself everyday for what happened to me and yesterday you snapped and if you can't see that you were wrong or refuses to get help I can't keep riding with you, it will get me killed" Lucy said with tears in her eyes.