Mitch's Plan

I know, I know. It's been one day short of a month since the las update. I'm very sorry.

This is from Mitch's point of view.

"SCOOTT!" I screamed as I saw him being blindsided by a horned demon. I sawed through the oncoming masses but I was still receiving damage.

I saw Scott nod to one of them and I heard his voice in my head.

I love you and I'll try to see you soon.

I sobbed and broke down to my knees as every demon flew away from me, towards where they flying Scott.

Quickly, I realized where that was. Hell.

I shifted onto my feet and wiped my tears away, picturing the Edge, and getting transported there immediately.

After I regained my balance, I ran to where Avi and Kevin were standing.

"They have Scott."

The two men's eyes widened and they looked towards each other and nodded. Avi called into a radio and asked for backup, MUCH more backup.

I thanked them and gave them each a hug before going around the corner and plopping to the ground, completely drained.

-------Scott------

I was woken up by a hard slap to my face and when I tried to rub it with my hand, I realized that I was tied down.

I started kicking to rid myself of the looser ropes on my legs and I heard the most foul chuckle I could ever imagine.

A huge figure appeared from the distance and put its hand on my cheek. It spoke in a low, almost inaudible voice, "Oh, you'll do nicely, my boy."

I tried to get away from the hand before it slapped me again and all I could see was a cloudy blackness before I passed out again.

-------Mitch------