107

Chapter 107 Lin Chunhua married a lunatic

Sure enough, half a month later, someone from Beijing came and found Lin Chunhua. After checking the token, they took Lin Chunhua away.

Zhang Xiaoe received 500 yuan and a thank-you letter.

The letter Lin Chunhua wrote only told Zhang Xiaoe not to look for her, and she would send money home.

If Zhang Xiaoe came to look for her, her days as a rich lady would be over.

Zhang Xiaoe had no idea what Lin Chunhua was talking about, but she was still very happy to have money.

After calculating, she still had a lot of money in her pocket, enough for Lin Chunyu to marry a wife, and she and Lin Chunyu could also live a better life with this money.

Lin Chunhua was crazy. Without her burden, Zhang Xiao'e was happy and comfortable.

Lin Chunhua was taken to Jingshi.

Looking at the prosperous Jingshi, Lin Chunhua felt that she had taken the right path. This was the place she wanted to come to.

After returning to the Ma family, Lin Chunhua was even happier.

Because she could eat well every day here, and she had never seen the styles of clothes and skirts before. She felt more beautiful when she wore them.

The Ma family was also secretly happy. Their biological daughter was found and she was so beautiful. The Xu family must be very satisfied.

After Lin Chunhua lived as a rich lady in the Ma family for a month, she fell asleep one night.

The next morning, she woke up and saw an extremely handsome man lying on her bed.

What happened?

Then a servant outside the door called out: "Young Madam, are you awake?"

"Young Madam?" Lin Chunhua pointed at herself.

Wasn't she a daughter of the Ma family? How did she become a young madam? What happened?

Lin Chunhua opened the door, but the man on the bed hadn't woken up yet.

The servant came in and helped Lin Chunhua clean up, change clothes, comb her hair, and put on makeup.

Then he took Lin Chunhua downstairs.

This building was much more luxurious than the Ma family's. Although Lin Chunhua didn't know what happened, it was not impossible for her to live here in the future.

With her intelligence, who was she afraid of?

The dining table was already filled with a rich breakfast. The days she spent in the Ma family this month were more than a hundred times better than her life in Danjiang.

But seeing the food in front of her, Lin Chunhua felt that the Ma family was also a poor and middle peasant.

Lin Chunhua saw that the Ma family couple were also at the table, so she greeted them and sat down by herself.

At this time, Madam Ma spoke.

"Daughter, you will live with your parents-in-law in the Xu family in the future! Mom has no choice but to marry you to Mr. Xu to save the Ma family."

"Parents-in-law? What do you mean? I'm married?"

Madam Ma nodded!

"Does the Xu family have money?" After Lin Chunhua became a little neurotic, she only recognized money and didn't want to work.