120

Chapter 120 Zhang Xiangling jumped off the train

Zhang Xiangling stayed in the Wulin Banner People's Hospital for three days. After her condition stabilized, the doctor suggested that she go to a large hospital in a big city for treatment.

This time, Zhang Xiangdong did not scold Zhang Xiangling or turn his face away from her.

Instead, he had a loving and worried look.

Because he knew that if his attitude was too harsh, he might lose his daughter.

Since she already knew regret and wanted to commit suicide to save her reputation, then as a father, he would definitely protect his most precious daughter.

After thinking for half an hour, Zhang Xiangdong asked Mrs. Zhang and the two sons to look after Zhang Xiangling, and he was going to the army to apologize to Ma Siqing.

When he left, he repeatedly told them to keep an eye on Zhang Xiangling.

After Zhang Xiangdong left, Mrs. Zhang and the eldest son took turns to look after Zhang Xiangling. The second son saw how hard his mother and brother worked, and said that he was already sixteen years old and should take responsibility.

Mrs. Zhang let him stay with the eldest son during the day.

However, the three of them ate and lived in the hospital.

Zhang Xiangdong went to the army, found Ma Yuntian, and apologized to Ma Yuntian.

Ma Yuntian saw Zhang Xiangdong's face full of worry, and did not dare to laugh at him. He just said it was okay and asked him to take care of the children.

It was really outrageous to come to the military compound of the army to make trouble. Moreover, a little girl, who kept cursing, how could she get married in the future?

Zhang Xiangdong shed tears in front of this old friend, saying that how could he dare to let Zhang Xiangling get married when she was like this, and he had already made up his mind to support her for the rest of her life.

As for her coming to the army to make trouble this time, it was his fault. He happened to be on a business trip that day, and his wife was sometimes so careless.

Fortunately, Ma Yuntian called him in time.

Zhang Xiangdong said in front of Ma Yuntian that he regretted it. If he knew it would end like this today, he would not have stopped Zhang Xiangling from marrying Tong Shiyu.

Ma Yuntian's face darkened: "Brother, I won't agree to this. Shi Yu is now my nephew's husband!"

"Besides, it is said that you and Chen Xiaowei know Shi Yu's feelings for his wife best."

Zhang Xiangdong was surprised when he heard Ma Yuntian say that Ma Siqing was his nephew: "How is it possible? When did you have such a big niece?"

Ma Yuntian: "Anyway, there is, don't ask more. This matter ends here. It is my niece and three grandchildren who were frightened, so you have to apologize for this."

Zhang Xiangdong knew it, but he couldn't bring himself to apologize to Ma Siqing, so he gave 800 yuan and asked Zhang Xiangdong to pass it on.

He always remembered that Ma Siqing was Ma Yuntian's niece.

He knew the situation of the Ma family very well.

Because he was worried about Zhang Xiangling, Zhang Xiangdong did not stay in the army, thinking that things that could be settled with money were not a big deal.

Moreover, his old friend who had been friends for a lifetime was mediating.

Zhang Xiangdong returned to the hospital and asked the doctor about Zhang Xiangling's specific situation. After taking protective measures, he took Zhang Xiangling back to Beijing by train.