132

Chapter 132 Bai Xiuzhi is dead

When Ma Zizhong went to Danjiang for the second time, he checked the Yao family again.

What his granddaughter could not do, he, an old man who was about to die, could do.

Because of his stubbornness, Ma Siqing spent 21 years of suffering in Danjiang.

He wanted to get back what those people had done for Ma Siqing.

The father and daughter were surprisingly consistent and both went to see Yao Guozhu.

Yao Guozhu in the labor camp was thirty-six or seven years old, but he looked like fifty years old and had a lame leg.

Ma Zizhong felt comfortable watching him, thinking: It was fun to abuse my granddaughter, isn't it fun to be tortured now?

Bai Xiuzhi was not happy in the labor camp either, and was looked down upon everywhere. Her affairs became a topic of conversation in the labor camp.

People are saying that she is a deadly star, and the men who have anything to do with her are either in jail or shot.

The beautiful girl from Jingshi has become a middle-aged woman eroded by the wind and frost.

Her curvy figure has been out of shape because of the work in the labor reform field.

If someone who is familiar with Bai Xiuzhi sees her again, they will definitely be shocked.

The charming woman has become an ordinary woman who no one would even look at in the crowd.

Finally, Ma Zizhong found out the address of the Yao family in Haishi.

Cheng Yuqing also checked the Rong family and the Yang family in Jingshi.

The evidence is in hand. In addition to helping the Yao family harm the Lin family in these years, the Rong family and the Yang family have also done some other unscrupulous things.

Cheng Yuqing thought about waiting for Ma Zizhong to come back before dealing with it.

When Ma Zizhong arrived in Haishi, he was even more angry when he learned that Yao Junan and Yan Ping were living a richer life with Rongzhen than Ma Siqing.

He would not let them live comfortably.

Yao Junan hired a nanny for Rongzhen, and Yan Ping seemed to have gotten over the incident without being affected.

Ma Zizhong had someone spread the news about Yan Ping's situation in Danjiang and Yao Guozhu's entry into the labor reform camp.

The nanny happened to hear about Yan Ping and went back to ask Rongzhen if it was true.

Rongzhen was sent to the hospital without surviving.

When she woke up, she asked Yao Junan if Yan Ping had been slept with by a beggar?

Yao Junan denied it outright.

Rongzhen yelled, "How long are you going to keep this secret from me? You still let that bitch stay at home? Let her fend for herself, go back to Danjiang, and don't show up in front of me again."

"Go find your two brothers quickly, I want to go to Beijing, I don't want to stay here!"

Yao Junan was helpless, saying that it was because of a series of things that were dragged out by Yao Guozhu's divorce that his two brothers were almost implicated.

I can't go find them anymore.

After Rongzhen returned home, the nanny asked her mysteriously that her grandson was sentenced to 20 years in prison for having affairs with women and attempted murder, and was now in a labor camp.