134

Chapter 134 Cheng Fuqing returned to Beijing

The liquidation work was in full swing, and Cheng Fuqing wrote a report and told about his grievances.

He had been on the battlefield to fight against the United States and aid Korea.

Before going to the battlefield, he was a doctor, a Western doctor with good medical skills.

He killed a few enemies on the battlefield and missed them. When he came back from the front, he talked about this among his colleagues.

Later, the movement began, and this matter was reported by someone with ulterior motives. Cheng Fuqing was demoted to the forest farm in Anling to work as a lumberjack.

When he was demoted, Cheng Yuqing reminded him not to show off his medical skills during special periods, so as not to be used again, and then his family would be too far away to protect him.

So he never told anyone that he had medical skills.

After Cheng Fuqing submitted his report, more than two months later, the superiors came down to verify that he was indeed wronged. Cheng Fuqing returned to Beijing and was assigned to work in a large hospital.

On a snowy morning, Hu Zi followed Cheng Fuqing back home.

Hu Zi and Cheng Fuqing went to Anling in 1969 and stayed in Anling for seven years.

In seven years, Hu Zi and Cheng Fuqing never went home.

Ma Siqing and Tong Shiyu sent Cheng Fuqing and Hu Zi away at the Forest Railway Station with the triplets.

It was great that they could return to Beijing to reunite with their family!

Ma Siqing never knew that Cheng Fuqing was actually a doctor.

She had imagined all kinds of jobs for Cheng Fuqing, but she had never imagined that he would be a doctor.

Before Cheng Fuqing left, he gave all his belongings in Anling to Ma Siqing.

Hu Zi reluctantly said goodbye to his three nephews and nieces, hugging them and not wanting to let go, but he also missed his mother and his brothers and sisters.

Before leaving, Ma Siqing told Hu Zi to continue his studies when he returned to Beijing, go to college in the future, and become a capable person.

Hu Zi had seen his father being persecuted. If he had not been worried about his father, he could have completely cut off his relationship with Cheng Fuqing and continued to stay in Beijing.

He couldn't bear to leave his father, so he followed.

His mother cut off her relationship with his father and moved out of the house with her brothers and sisters, so that she didn't have to be sent down.

Now, he left that icy place and returned to Beijing.

Hu Zi looked at the unfamiliar scenery outside the window. As a teenager, he wanted to go to a wider world and live a stable and prosperous life.

The catastrophe was over. He no longer had to be accused of something, and his father could return to his beloved post. It was great!

But Hu Zi was reluctant to leave Anling. Here were his footprints of growth, his beloved sister, nephews and nieces.

However, it should be easy for his sister and her family to go to Beijing! His uncle was so powerful.

Cheng Fuqing left, and Ma Siqing felt reluctant for a while.

Since she arrived at the army, Aunt Feng and Cheng Fuqing were the only strangers who took the initiative to lend a hand.

Others were waiting to see her laugh.