131

Chapter 131 A Dangerous Experience

When the three of them rode their bicycles back to Hezigou, Tong Shiyu heard a noise and looked in the direction of the sound. Oh my god! A big black bear that looked like it weighed 200 kilograms.

Then Tong Shiyu quickly signaled Ma Siqing and the others to get off the bike and keep quiet.

Ma Siqing and Cheng Yuqing actually heard it too.

Tong Shiyu happened to be walking at the outermost part of the road and could see the situation below Hezigou.

A clumsy black-haired blind bear was crawling down Hezigou from the country road, and it had only crawled down about ten meters.

It looked like it was going to drink water and find something to eat in the stream.

Tong Shiyu signaled Ma Siqing and the others again not to move, otherwise the three of them would be finished.

Seeing Tong Shiyu's nervous expression, Ma Siqing knew that there should be a big guy under the cliff by the roadside, and she didn't know whether it was a bear or a tiger.

They couldn't see the cliff by the roadside in their direction, so they had to stay put.

When the blind bear came down to the Henzigou, which was about 40 meters away from them, they could slowly leave here.

It's best not to scare it, otherwise it won't be able to run away.

After about 20 minutes, the black bear slowly went to the stream to drink water.

He sat by the stream and watched for a long time, then walked in another direction.

Tong Shiyu's tense heart finally relaxed, and he made a gesture, and the three of them left the Henzigou.

When they drove a mile away, Tong Shiyu told Ma Siqing and Cheng Fuqing what he had just seen.

The two also felt that it was dangerous!

If they had arrived a few minutes earlier, they might have run into the blind bear on the road.

Ma Siqing decided that she had better not come to this place again in the future, and she must find a companion when she goes to the student's house again.

Fortunately, Cheng Fuqing knew the situation here and came with her.

In short, it was a blessing in disguise!

When they returned to the forest farm, Ma Siqing and Tong Shiyu thanked Cheng Fuqing together.

Hu Zi saw them and asked nervously if they were okay?

Ma Siqing felt warm in her heart.

Will her cold heart be warmed by these people in the end?

After bidding farewell to Cheng Fuqing, Tong Shiyu and Ma Siqing returned to the army.

Ma Siqing went to the school to find the principal and told him about Xiang Licheng's family situation.

The principal said that there was a place to live in the school, but could a child take care of himself?

Ma Siqing said that Xiang Licheng was twelve years old, and his father should be working as a temporary worker in the forest farm during this period to take care of him nearby.

The principal said that a room could be vacated for them, but in winter, they had to find a way by themselves, because there was no stove or kang in that room, so they could only live in summer.

Ma Siqing was happy for Xiang Licheng.

Tong Shiyu took the three siblings back, and the three of them had a lot of fun playing in the camp with Chen Xiaowei.